Chapter One

●●●

That's the ideal meeting...once upon a time, only once, unexpectedly, then never again.

●●●

Axel

Deafening music was on full blast when I entered the club. The familiar smell of alcohol filled my nostrils and as slowly, every pore in my body started becoming alive. Logan slapped a hand on my shoulder and started pulling me through the sweaty croud of drunk people. I smirked when two girls started throwing themselves on me, swaying their palms on my torso and back. They were like a cat on its prey and I was used to it.

We got to the bar as Logan ordered us drinks. He took a shot and then raised his palm up, signalling the bartender that he has had enough.

"What the hell, man?" I snapped at him. He looked at me and grinned.

"Misses ain't gon' love it." He flashed his wedding finger. Bastard got married earlier this year. My last single friend who I had done everything together with, ditched me when he married a girl after dating her for only three months.
"But how would you know?!"

I scoffed, taking another shot. "I'm glad I don't." A girl slouched on the seat next to mine as she showed me her pearly whites.

"I pity you that you don't," I turned to look at Logan who was shaking his head at me. I narrowed my eyes at him. "I'll be with them boys over there. You cool?"

I looked behind me where he was pointing at. "That group doesn't look like they're gonna get laid tonight." I frowned. Party poopers.

Logan got up from his chair and started walking away in a backward motion. 'That's because they are sophisticated, young, committed men."

I rolled my eyes, turning in my seat to focus on the blonde bombshell next to me.

"Well hey there, gorgeous." I smirked, taking another shot. Man, I should really lay low on them. "What can your servant as I, do for you tonight?"

She giggled, swinging her head around and putting her hand on my bicep. "Just buy me a drink."

I nodded and ordered a drink for her. When the bartender brought her the drink, she got up from her seat and moved closer to me. Her alarming perfume was hard to endure. It was sickening with the amount of make up she had on.

Call me a typical man but this heavy loads of makeup that some girls never attracted me a bit.
"Let's go somewhere private."

"Why don't you finish your drink first, honeycomb?" I moved my hand on her cheek and then moved it back to wipe the dripping make up off on the bar.

She moaned, throwing her head back so her body outstretched a bit and I could see her perfectly carved chest. Wow.

At the same instant, another girl crashed on the seat honeycomb was already sitting on.

Honeycomb looked at her in disgust and superiority, before snapping,"I believe I was sitting there."

"I believe you weren't. The seat was empty." The other girl spoke calmly. It only spiced up my target's anger more.

"Well it was occupied!"

"No, it wasn't," she waited to order a drink from the bartender before turning to look at honeycomb. "You need to choose the right choice of words, hon. The seat was empty, I sat here. You can sit on your man's aroused lap."

It took me a few seconds of amusement to see that she was talking about me. Honeycomb moved aside a bit so now I could properly take a look at the girl. Attractive would be an understatement. She was a sight of water a thirsty person would see after years in a desert. I was drawn at the way her hot pink lips moved to draw a smirk on them.