Chapter Eight

~Finn Harries~

I was waiting outside of the Blue Club for Jack with Max, and he kept checking his watch. "What time is it now?" I asked. "A quarter past nine." he sighed. "Son of a bitch... where the hell is he?" I cursed under my breath. "Why don't you text him?" he looked at me. "I left my phone at home. It was still charging the last time I checked it." I said. "You can use my phone." he said. He took his phone out and gave it to me. "Thanks." I said. I typed in my brother's number and sent him a quick text, then gave Max his phone back. "I hope he comes. I was really looking forward to spending time with you both." he put his arm around my shoulders. "So was I, but if he doesn't show... we'll just have to deal. You can see him at another time." I sighed. His phone chimed and he looked down at it. "Is that Jack?" I asked. "Yeah. He said he's having some issues, but he'll be here in a few minutes." he said. "Issues with what?" I asked. "I don't know, man. He just said issues, but who cares? Just as long as he gets here." Max leaned against the wall. "Yeah." I sighed. Jack came up to the club on foot, and he looked at us. "Hey Jack, it's good to see you." Max hugged him. "It's good to see you too." he chuckled and hugged him back. "Alright, we're all here. Let's go get wasted!" I said. "Yeah, let's go." Jack said. We all walked inside, then sat down at the bar. "Hey, bartender! A round of Irish coffees for me and my twin friends here, and keep them coming!" Max yelled. "Uh... what exactly is an Irish coffee?" Jack asked. "It's just a coffee with whipped cream on top and alcohol in it." I explained. "And it's a chilled drink." he added. "Oh, it sounds good." he said. The bartender brought us our first round of Irish coffees, and my dear friend paid for them. "I think this calls for a toast." Max raised his mug in the air. Jack and I did the same. "A toast to my two amazing friends, who just happen to be born from the same mum fifteen minutes apart. The ones I grew up with, the ones... who are like brothers to me as well." he smiled softly. "Oh, that's very touching. I think I'm going to tear up a little bit." Jack pretended to wipe a tear from his eye. "Yes, that was a beautiful speech." I agreed. 

X

After a few more drinks I really had to pee, so I got up to go to the bathroom. "Where are you going?" Max asked. "Just to the bathroom. I gotta go." I said. "Oh, so do I." he got up as well. "We'll be right back Jack." I told him. "Okay, take your time. I'll be right here." he sipped his drink. We went into the men's restroom, and I opened up the first stall. I was just about to close the door, but then Max came in with me. "Max, what are you doing?" I looked at him. "Let's get high, Finn. Unless you'd rather just skip that and do the fun part." he bit his lip and pulled on the waistband of my jeans. "I guess that would be up to you." I put my hand on the back of his neck. He just got down on his knees and unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. He pulled those and my boxers down, then he started sucking me off. "Mmff! Oh my god, yes!" I ran my fingers through his hair. "Be quiet, babe. You don't want us to get caught, do you?" he looked up at me. "I don't care. Please don't stop." I sighed. He kept going, and I moaned and tugged on his blond hair. "Oh my god, you're so good at this." I said. "It just takes practice, Finn." Max said. He started going faster, and it wasn't long before I came. "Oh, I'm sorry. That was kind of quick." I chuckled. "It's okay. Do you have a condom on you?" he asked. "No. Do you?" I looked at him. "Of course." he took one out of his back pocket. "Wow. Did you plan this?" I whispered. "No, but I want you to put it on." he smirked. "Me?" I asked. "Yeah." he nodded. I took it from him and put it on, then pushed him against the wall. I kissed and left love-bites all over his neck while I pulled down his pants, then I slid inside him. "Oh, fuck..." he moaned. I kept going faster and faster with every passing minute and we got so loud, but did we care at that point if we got caught? Not at all! I was just in complete and total ecstasy, and I can't see anyone or anything else. "Slow down a little bit, Finn. Damn." Max sighed. "Sorry." I chuckled and slowed down some. 

A/N

The picture above is what Maxwell would look like.