13 Random Stuffs about Reeseu

Tagged by: chogiwaffles

FACTS-EU

1. I love number 13 that's why I am feeling giddy when it is 13th of Friday. Hooray for today!

2. Most of the time, 80% ng napapanaginipan ay nawawala sa oras na gumising tayo. But fml because I had a terrible nightmare earlier and I can still remember every single piece of it. A demon appeared and the darkness started to consume me but was saved because I yelled the Lord's name hysterically. #ForeverThankful

3. Number two is real. Way too real. Siguro ay dapat na talaga akong magsimba. Hindi kasi ako palasimba. Sorry po.

4. I am not satisfied on the way I write my stories. Ever. I am just a trying-hard kid by the way. Nakakainggit ang mga batang mas creative pa sa akin.

5. Most of the time, I act like a crazy kid. On the side line, my character's POVs are somewhat girl(y). But in real life, the way I think is similar to a guy's.

6. My classmates told me that Luhan and I's personalities are similar. We're narcissists but shy for some instances. We can't hold grudges, not confident enough, always pressuring ourselves, weird, not afraid to make fool out of ourselves, can easily get along with others, patient, always spacing-out, out going and much more. That is basically the reason as to why he became my ultimate bias, his feminine features is just a bonus.

7. When I was on my 8th grade, we had a haircut inspection on the first day and since I was a transferee student that time, my teacher pointed her finger towards my direction and asked, "Mr. You, bakit di ka pa nagpapagupit? Ang haba niyang buhok mo."

I pointed myself and asked, "Ako po?" She then took a couple of steps and upon realizing that I am a girl, she dismissed the hilarious idea.

8. I am always setting goals for myself. Ten mistakes on an examination (every subject) is a failed mark for me... and my parents.

9. I am good when it comes to influencing other people. In fact, my brother became a hardcore gamer because I introduced LoL, GTA and Dota to him. Same goes for my sister who became an SVT and EXO trash few weeks ago.

9. I have a total of 2k+ Kpop songs and 1k+ from other genres. HunHan's folder in my gallery contains 3k+ pictures, pictures on my desktop not included.

10. One of the guys. But compared to the other girls, I never had a thing for my guy friends. Not even once. That is basically because I know how their minds work. They are pervert af and most of the time, they are asking me about girls and tips (iykwim) yet I can tolerate their lewdness simply because I find it amusing. Lol.

11. I can't picture myself 8 years from now to be honest. I am studying and shit but I really don't know what I want to be in the future. Still, I want to be rich (idk how I am going to do it) and build a charity for kids. A simple smile from others is enough for me.

12. I had a lot of scars. I don't know if it is caused by severe clumsiness or my alter-ego who decided to mess with my body and do crazy things.

13. Answering these is kinda fun but I don't feel like tagging anyone. Lol.