Chapter 5: The Hunt

Katherine's POV

(Kat's outfit for the day)

Pretty soon it was back to school, ugh, I wanted to go back to school, but, now I kind of wish I didn't have to. At least the weather was nice. But, Jasper was nowhere to be found. I could see Dax and Bella looking for them too.

"They're not here." Jessica says while sunbathing.

"When the weather is nice, the Cullen's disappear."

Bella plays with her apple, "They just ditch?" She asks.

"No, their parents yank them out to take them camping or something. Tried that with my parents, didn't work." Jessica rolls her eyes.

Angela tells Bella she's going to the prom with Eric and the three of them decided to go to Port Angeles to look for dresses. But, I couldn't go. It was time to hunt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Night fell and the four of us were hanging on the roofs in Port Angeles to search for our monthly food supply. Pretty soon, I picked up 4 perverts. And....

"Bella!" I panicked.

Cin, Oriel, and Dax perk up. We take off running over the roofs. Jumping edges that mere mortals couldn't make. I land softly on the last roof and from there I could see 4 men surrounding Bella. Snarling softly, I move quickly to the other edge but stop as a silver Volvo speeds towards them and screech to a halt.

"Get in the car." Edward says as he gets out and walks over to the men.

"That was a very dangerous maneuver." The one with the baseball cap says then trails off when Edward lets out a deep growl at him and the 4 of them back off away from him in fear. He gets back into his car and revs the car, scaring them away. Edward speeds off with Bella and the guys take off in the other directions.

"What a freak." They mutter.

(Cin's outfit)

(Cin's outfit)