Chapter 12: Bella's in Trouble

Jasper's POV

As Alice and I were riding in the elevator to help Bella, Katherine, and Dax with their bags,  I couldn't get rid of this horrible feeling in my chest.  It was as if a hole was forming and it was getting bigger by the minute.  Something was wrong.  

Suddenly, Alice gasps next to me.  A vision was coming.  I hold on to her and make sure doesn't lose her balance.  When she snaps back to her original state, she looks at me in pure fear. 

"Daxy."

I frown at her, what did she see? 

As soon as the doors open, she takes off at vampire speed to our room.   I follow her in the same speed and we reached our room. Bella, Dax, and Katherine were gone.

I jerk to see behind us. Carlisle, Edward, and Emmett arrived.

Edward frowns, "Where's Bella?" His fear skyrocket.

"Jasper!" Alice calls out from the mini kitchen and paces over to us with a note. "They're gone. Bella left and Dax and Katherine went to get her." She panics.

I read the note carefully. How could Bella do this?!

"They went to a ballet studio?" Edward asks in confusion as he reads our mind.

"Alice had a vision that the tracker was going to a ballet studio. One that Bella use to attend to here in Phoenix." I say to Carlisle and Emmett.

"Why would Bella go to where James is?" Emmett frowns.

"I don't think she had a choice. James must have threatened her. Tricked her someway." Carlisle says.

"Bella was trying to get a hold of Renée. Maybe James have her?" Alice suggests.

"No, Esme called, she talked to Charlie. Renée lost her phone. She's in Florida now with her husband, Phil." Carlisle says.

"But, she was in Phoenix recently. She was setting up last minute decisions about the house. She's selling it." Edward says.

"James must have broken into the old house and stole her phone. Using something there to trick Bella." Alice says.

"That's possible." Carlisle nods.

"We need to find the studio." I growl out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~