Ch. 4

Chapter 4- Alpha Ian.

"All our She Wolves please stand and make a line and wait for our Alpha." Beta Alex announced.

All the woman got up from our seats and headed to the middle of the yard and waited for the Alpha to come from out the pack house.

I was here for more than 5 hours already. Since I had nothing to wear I couldn't just go out there and stand naked, a nice lady let me borrow some a pair of her daughter jeans and a simple white blouse.

I looked around my fellow ladies. I couldn't even comprehend what some of them were wearing at least five of them were wearing something that I would not call clothes, you could basically see everything she might as well came naked. And I saw about three girls wearing normal casual clothes like me.

I knew if I stayed I would be able to make friends with them.

"Hello ladies."

I swiftly turns my head to the booming voice. He was so fine there were no words for it.

No, he's not my Mate just wait so I can leave and go back to my rogue life. I don't need a mate and I never will.

A smell of Wood and Vanilla hit my nose. It was so pleasant. I sniffed a bit more. Who ever smelled like that was very close. I opened my eyes to come in contact with vivid green orbs staring at mines.

He growled.

"Mines!"

I shook my head at him.

"Uh no pal are you talking to the chick behind me became I'm pretty sure I don't have a mate!"

All he did was stare at me.

"Mate." He said.

I took a chance and ran as fast as I could from him. I was not suppose to have a mate no way!

I heard a growl from behind and soon after heavy footsteps on my trail. I didn't get to far before he tackled me onto the ground.

"You f!cker!"

"You don't have to be so rude love!"

"What's your f!cking problem let me go!"

"No you are my mate, mines and I do not intend on letting you go so forget about it."

"Look pal if I'm really your mate, wouldn't you like me to be free, so I can be happy?"

"Don't even play that card your coming with me!"

He didn't even let me reply before he threw me over his back and started to walk off. Towards the Pack House.

I punched his back with all my might but he acted as if I was nothing.

"Please let me go!"

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"Pretty please with a cherry on top".

"Hell no, I hate cherries!"

"What!"

"Yep."

"You suck, who doesn't like cherries?"

"Me."

"A!s"

"Yeah yours does look good."

He walked into the pack house and sat me on the couch then sitting beside me.

"Look how about we play a game?"

"Ok, what's it called?"

"Pick up lines."

"Really, I don't know any!"

"Ok then I'll just tell you some."

"Okay then"

"Is your mom a baker because she made you a cutie pie."

"Omg we, more!"

"Your pretty, I'm cute, together we'd be pretty cute together!"

"Aw!"

"Okay this is my last one!"

"Okay."

"Do you work on a chicken farm, because you sure know how to raise a c!ck!"

"Oh my goblin that is so nasty!"

"But you liked it!"

"Whatever!"

-------

Hope you enjoyed.

~RoyalPainInTheAssX