Ch. 11

Chapter  11 - Single Cell Killer

"She has  a virus called the 'Single Cell Killer' It can only be caused by poison fruit bacteria flowing through the body blood and make it to the brain cell. Its kinda of like a war in the brain. If the Single Cell Killer wins the brain cell it will be able to kill every brain cell you have. And cause in tense pain. But this will all occur over a one month spand. "

"Is there a cure?"

"Not that I can give you."

"Well who is someone who can give it to me?"

"A high class Earth witch."

"And where can I find one of those."

"I have no Idea."

I angrily growled then stormed out of the room. I called in the Beta Gamma and a couple of my other men for a meeting.

When I got to the  conference room everyone was there.

"We need to find a high class Earth witch."

Everyone stayed silent.

"Well any ideas on finding one?"

One of my men Brandon raised his hand and spoke.

"We need a Vampire."

All gasp.

"What do you mean we need a leach?"

"Well think about it witches don't trust us much, but they have an alliance with the Vampires so say we had the Vampire Queen and King come and ask them for a place to find a witch, of course they'll have a price but I'm sure we can pay it."

I growled in agreement as much as I hated an idea of leaches stepping into my house I had to do at least for my beautiful Nova and I had to hurry her life was on a line.

"Beta Alex go call them, in request of help and set up a meeting for some time soon this week." He nodded and left.

"As for the rest of you go back to what you were doing before meeting over."

I walked out of the room and back to the clinic to see my beautiful Nova.

-------
I hope you enjoyed.

~RoyalPainInTheAssX