Ch. 13

Chapter 13- Awakening.

      N      O.       V.      A.      'S.        P.     O.     V.   

Hums. More Hums. And did I mention Hums.

I was surrounded by darkness and light. It had a feeling of happiness and pure depression.

I was in the middle.

One side of the Hole was Bursting with Light. And the other with Pitiful Darkness. And I was debating on which side to go on.

My wolf I was in no contact. The gums around me were no help they were coming from the Hole. I was trying to figure where are they really coming from.

The light was tempting. But I thought. What happened to the person in movies who went into the light. But I wanted to live. And what happened to the people who went into the dark in horror movies? But.... I wanted to live.

Think, Nova think....

"Hush, whoosh, sweezpersfgt"

The Hums hummed again.

Then it clicked. Going into the darkness mentioning through the horrid life we all love. And going into the Light meant seeking the paradise of Heaven.

I didn't want to die just yet so I walked over to the darkness. A huge black hand grabbed me and threw me down a hole.

That's when I heard the Hums again. Well more clearly that is.

"Will she ever wake up?"

"Soon, we don't exactly know when but the witch needs to hurry here before we run out of time."

I lifted my eyes open. And then shut them back when a blazing white light was staring me in the face. I panicked!

I thought I went into the dark.

A beeping noise sounded and was going off at a alarming rate.

"DOCTOR SOMETHING'S WRONG!"

"We need t ok wake her or she might die."

Up was shaken. Once then twice.

"Come on Nova, Baby please wake up."

Something wet ran down my cheek. Then a spark flew throughout me. My eyes shot open to stare at a pair of Vivid Green Orbs.

"Ian?" My voice came out hoarse.

"Yes Baby it me."

He was crying.

Ever~ Nova?

Me~Oh ever I missed you!

Ever~ Please don't make us do that again I was in this horrid place where-

Me~Okay I get it I won't can we sleep?

Ever~ Yeah but tell Ian and Maxwell okay?

Me~Okay.

"Ian can I sleep?"

"Doctor can she sleep?"

"Yes she must be exhausted."

That was all I needed to hear and as soon as my eye lids closed I was sleep.

--------

I hope you enjoyed.

Yes I know my book is rushed, I try.

~RoyalPainInTheAssX