Ch. 7

Chapter 7- Claire the Crazy.

As we pulled up to the shopping center. Claire stopped to look at me.

"You do know what size you wear right?"

"No."

"Well this is going to be a long day. She skipped to a store called Victoria's Secret. And said something about under clothes.

She ran up to a lady and asked her can we have one full measurement of everything on the body.

Oh boy, here we go with this.

-------

After all the measurements. I found out I wear a 16 in adults for pants. Medium shirts. And my feet being extremely small I wear a 4 1/2 in woman's shoe wear.

My bra size was a DD 3. And Claire seemed shocked, and said quote, 'Wow your tits are huge.'

I kinda laughed in embarrassment at that. We bought a few bras and panty sets, and left the store. Then we went on to another store called Forever 21.

When we left the store let me just say I had more than five bags in each hand.

Then Ironically Claire told me were going to this store named as I quote 'Claire's' saying it was her favorite store.

I laughed when she told me she didn't even realized that the names were similar.

----

By the time we were done shopping it was around six pm so we left and went back home.

"So... how was that intense make out session with Ian?"

Oh boy.....

-------

I hope you enjoyed.

~RoyalPainInTheAssX