Ch. 12

Chapter 12- Vampire Royalty.

Leaches. Even the word made me want to throw up. But to make sure my precious beloved Nova stayed alive then I would do whatever it takes.

We were in my conference room. Me with my two best fighters, my Beta, and Gamma, on one side, while the two royal leaches on the other.

"So you have called us here Alpha Ian?"

"Yes, my precious Luna has a terrible disease and I was hoping you would help us find a high class earth witch."

"We could, well for a Price." The king said.

"And what would that be?"

His lips quirks up into a mischievous smile.

"Well we want, you to give us a an animal such as a dog, maybe?"

"Why?"

"None of business pup, you want a witch we want a dog okay!" The king snapped.

"Fine, Gamma go down to the town and bring back a dog."

He nodded and left.

"So we have a deal?" I said.

"Yes, we shall call in a witch, she should be at your doorsteps less than two days."

A few minutes later my Gamma came in the room, in his hand was a small golden retriever. He gave it to the Queen and then rushed over back to our side.

"Okay seems that business is done, we will take our leave." They both got up. And with that freaky vampire ass speed were out of the room and house in a few seconds and took the dog with them.

I just sat there for a minute. Wondering what they would need the dog for. Not seeing the purpose of staying in the room any longer I left and headed to the clinic. When In opened the door of the clinic I couldn't believe my eyes.

Nova....

---------

I hope you enjoyed.

~RoyalPainInTheAssX