Ch. 16

Chapter 16 - Antidote

I was in the my Hospital room. Waiting on the witch Theia.  I haven't seen Ian in the longest. Well that's  not true it's only been a week since our argument.

The worst part about all this is I'm in my fourth stage as doctor says. Yesterday morning when I woke up I couldn't see anything. Doc says this is the stage where my eyes give up. But luckily Theia was able to finish the antidote.

And would be here soon. I am only able to Identify people by their scents and voices. It's been hard. But I've dealt with it.

Some times throughout the days excruciating pain would flow throughout my body. And I don't even have my mate to help me along through this journey. Claire and Kelly are there for me throughout most of this.

I just think some times, what it will feel like when I die.

Will it hurt? Will I not feel it?

I think these thoughts 24/7.

The door opened. I smelt  a earthly scent. I knew it was Thiea.

"Hello everyone I have finally finished the antidote."

I nodded  my head towards the voice.

I didn't really care anymore, about anything.

My health. My life. My love. My mate.

I just completely lost all hope. I was a depressed mess.

"Luna?"

It was doctor who spoke this time.

"Yes?" My voice was raspy, and and sounded like someone else was talking not me.

"Luna, we need you to try to call to your wolf Ever, the antidote won't work if your wolf isn't in presence."

"I can't I don't even believe she's there anymore."

"Luna, if you care about your health, and your life then I suggest you call to her!"

"But I don't care anymore..." My voice barley whisper.

"Luna please...."

"Okay..."

Ever?

Ever please answer.....

Ever please! I need you to answer me!

No response...........

My pulled my hands to my face and let the tears I've been holding for the past month go. I cried and cried my eyes out.

All the pain, depression. Knowing that your not going to live is depressing. Knowing that your mate is willing to mate with someone else is heartbreaking....

Nova?

It was a weak sound but I recognized it.

Ever? Is that really you?

Ever~ Yes it's me, Nova.

Me~Oh Ever, thank god I thought you were gone. They got the Antidote!

Ever~Tell them Now!

"Ever, she's back, Doc she's back!!"

"Theia give the antidote, Now!"

I was handed a bottle and I downed it.

I regained my sight. Golden lights were surrounding my body. Then it was all over and I blacked out.

---------

Look... I'm sorry for the cringe my friends. I hope you enjoyed it though.

~RoyalPainInTheAssX