Ch. 15

Chapter 15 - Leave...

About a week has passed an I was getting sicker by the minute. I could no longer walk. I was either carried or I was sat in a wheel chair.

I was sitting in my bed, looking at the ceiling. Thinking.

Ever?

No response. Ever since the virus has spoken over my body. Ever has disappeared. She hasn't talked to me. The doctor says that she is in a coma state for the time being in till I get better.

That Theia witch hasn't been here but I'm sure she has had contact with Ian.

Ian.

Oh my love Ian. He was the worst. He won't sleep with me. He only comes in bringing soup. And he rarely does that. It's really sad if you think about it.

"Kelly?"

Kelly oh yeah my personal maid that Ian gave to me. She is so sweet. We talk a lot. She even puts a smile on my face when I'm down, which is almost all the time.

"Yes, Luna."

"Can you please bring me in some-"

I was cut off by someone knocking at the bedroom door.

"Come in." I yelled.

Ian peeked his head in.

He walked in with his head down. He had this nurse type mask on. The ones that surgeons wear during surgery.

"Really Ian, the virus isn't even f!cking contagious!"

"Just precaution." He said.

"What precaution?"

"Look that's not what I came in here for."

"Then what did you come in here for?"

He looked away in shame, before talking.

"The pack council says if you become to sick they will have to pick another suitable Luna."

"What?"

"I said-"

"I know what you said, are you going along with this though?" Tears threatened to burst out of my eyes but I kept a straight face and keeping my jaw right so I couldn't cry.

"Well-"

"Out." I cut him off pointing to the door.

"What?"

"I said get out, Leave,  I don't even want to see your face."

"Fine I'll leave."

He left from the room without before leaving it with a slam.

--------
I hope you enjoyed.

-RoyalPainInTheAss