Ch. 8

Chapter 8- Angry Tears

I was trapped by his body against the wall there was no way to escape.

"Now what was that Nova?" He whispered into my ear.

"I said, your an p!ssy!"

He attacked my sides, and I yelped out a laugh. His fingers moving up and down my side. I was begging him for mercy.

"I'll stop once I get a kiss."

"Never!"

"Well." He continued up and down my side.

I couldn't take it no more, I smashed my lips onto his. His fingers left my sides and into my hair. I hooked my arms around his neck. His mouth left my lips and onto my neck. I moaned. He was getting my sweet spot.

He continued to lick in till he stopped on one place. Something pointy was nipping at my neck, then it sank in. I screamed in pain, the pain left me to his lick covering up.

I pushed him away, angrily.

"You marked me without my consent!"

"Sorry?"

I rolled my eyes and stomped away.

I walked in our room and I slammed the door.

Footsteps were heavy, and his scent was getting stronger as he approached the door. The door swung open.

"Look Nova why are you mad your suppose to be happy we took our relationship t ok a next step."

"Happy are you f!cking kidding me , you marked me without my consent or permission and you expect me to be happy?"

"Yes, that's exactly what I expected, Nova why are you so difficult?" He sighed.

"Why are you an arrogant b!tch?"

"Look I'm done, I'm not going to speak to a p!ssed off Nova." He started to walk out.

"Oh you want to see p!ssed! Your sleeping on the f!cking couch!"

He shrugged his shoulders and left. I walked over to the door and slammed it shut and locked the door. I took the lamp on the side drawer and threw it against the wall and watched it smash and I did the same to all the lamps in the room. Still angry I punched the wall and made a hole in it.

I threw myself into the bed and cried of angry tears.

I soon fell asleep from crying to myself.

------
Hope you enjoyed!

~RoyalPainInTheAssX