020.0

This wasn't a life for him, one would suppose. That is, after everything happened. Being portrayed as a hothead gangster had it's cons. Even the best of the best criminals scraped their knees sometimes. But hey, you never know what could happen in California.

People were dead, friends became enemies, relationships failed, and through all that, there was a small little bit of hope left for each and everyone of them.

Denial; the first thing that came to mind after the series of events occurred. Never in a fan's life they thought they'd see the day NWA would be incarcerated. And the reason behind it all was traumatically breath taking.

Eric Lynn Wright had been sentenced to 23 years to life on account of breaking and entering, vandalism, and multiple homicide. Andre Romelle Young was serving 15 years due to breaking and entering, accessory to murder, and murder all by itself. Lorenzo, Antoine, and Oshea were awaiting trial, since they recieved much less charges. Tracy Lynn Curry, or, the D.O.C, was sentenced to 6 years due to fraud, conspiracy, and being the brains of the operation, otherwise known as the guinea pig.

Aside from all of that, Kuneka found out the truth behind Khadijah and Caine. As their once budding marriage began to fail, Khadijah and Caine were building a relationship that unfortunately led to much more. Kuneka's best friend had became pregnant by her ex-fiance. Now was that breaking girl code or what?

As if things couldn't become worse, Kuneka had encountered one of Eric's affairs for the 4th time. It killed her inside, but she didn't want to let go. There was no one else to confide in. Her logic was, if you have no one else to love besides a pathologically lying cheater, then so be it. But that wasn't a way to live. One couldn't imagine how crazy she went once Eric had been prosecuted.

Kuneka was the prime example of the term, "Don't quit your day job."

The guys had all been seperated by pairs due to safety reasons. Coincidentally, they were each located to the same correctional facility, just on different levels of security. Dre had wrote letters to Kuneka, simply updating her on the guys' status. Everytime she'd ask about Eric, he'd disregard it, leaving Kuneka in a questionable state.

Kuneka was house sitting Eric's lovely mansion with hopes that he'd return soon. Inevitably, there was no luck with that. She fired his maid, so she could soak up the despair in peace. She kept the house clean and it stayed in order, nothing had changed. Kuneka found herself staying there more than her actual home, it was because she missed Eric so much. She was oblivious to the fact that he was unhealthy for her.

Soon, she would realize that the letters weren't enough. It took a number of weeks before they'd allow visitation, so Kuneka (im)patiently waited. When the moment was opportune, she didn't follow suit. Kuneka was so hyped about what she was going to say to Eric, but she couldn't even push herself to drive to the prison. She sat on the outside stairs and cried, she watched her tears slap the concrete pavement.

After another month, she had finally went. As she waited in the visitation room, she felt like an outlier. Everyone else had sat with their loved ones, except Kuneka. She began to think Eric wasn't gonna come, until his name was called on the PA. He most likely wasn't expecting a visitor.

She had a change of heart when he appeared in the doorway, gradually making his way to her table. He looked the same, just without the materialistic things. His hair was braided back, like how it was when they first met. Eric sported a grey sweatshirt and navy blue pants, he looked rather comfortable. They greeted eachother with a silent hug prior to the guards ordering them to stop.

"How are you?" Kuneka grinned only to recieve a straight face. She then slowly became concerned.

Eric had just sighed, "I'm straight. I'm not milk and roses, if that's what you thinkin'." He let out a huge breath of air.

"Oh." Kuneka had simply said, fiddling with her fingers. She had began to regret visiting him. She should've visited one of the other guys instead, they'd probably be more appreciative.

They became quiet and the distinct conversations around them became louder.

"I ain't think you were gonna come," Eric meekly chuckled with a slight smirk. For some reason, he had refused to make eye contact with Kuneka.

She had only twisted her lips to the side, nodding her head. "I missed you."

"Oh really? That's wassup." Eric nodded and stared at nothing in particular.

Kuneka started to become annoyed, she huffed and looked directly at Eric. "It took alot of courage to come up here and see you, the least you could do is show some kind of affection."

Eric slightly frowned, "What am I supposed to do Kuneka? I ain't seen you in 2 months."

"Which further proves my point." She said sternly.

"What you tryna get at, Kuneka? Damn."

Kuneka clenched her fist under the table, bouncing her leg. "What I'm trying to get at is the fact that you've mistreated me so much yet I still bust my ass for you. Ain't that a bitch?"

"Nobody asked you to do that, though."

As mad as Kuneka wanted to get, Eric was right. No one forced her in this predicament. Most of the problems she's facing is none other than caused by herself.

"You're right. You're so right. But I wanted to. I wanted to help you, because you helped me. You gave me signs of appreciation, you made me feel like I could do anything. I was so hungry for something that my boyfriend couldn't provide so I came to you. Did that hospital teach you nothing? Did it not teach you to keep your dirty dick in those pants? Was I not enough for you? Everyone knows Tomica wants you for your money, you know that. So does every other girl you've fucked with after that. I saw past that. I saved your life, and I guess this is your way of thanking me." Kuneka spoke lowly through gritted teeth.

Eric said, "Good job on gettin' me out that hospital, now look where I'm at. Get that shit out of here."

They had made eye contact for minutes on end. Just gazing in eachothers eyes, Kuneka felt hot tears sequentially stream down her face. Her lip quivered with trauma, and her hand shook in anger. As Eric sat there with the most mellow expression, he had pissed Kuneka off to an extent unknown. She closed her eyes, breathing deeply.

"I hope this place drags you to hell."

end.