Chapter Six: The Best Breakfast Ever!!

I felt something really soft touch my arm and grabbed it out of instinct. I curled around it and snuggled back into my pillow and passed back out. A little later I woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon cooking. My mouth watered a little and I got up as fast as I could without hurting myself or dropping the stuffie she had given me this morning. It was a long necked dinosaur that I decided to name George. I padded sleepily into the kitchen while rubbing my eyes wit one hand and still sucking my thumb with the other. She tells me good morning way too enthusiastically and I say morning back. I was in no way a morning person. She tells me that she has a surprise for me in the living room and to go check it out. So I did. When I saw that she had a show set up in there for me I got super excited. So excited that I ran back into the kitchen and hugged her from behind. "Thank you!!" I said happily. She squeezed my arm gently and I let go and ran back into the living room before she could say anything. I sat there watching the show completely immersed in it. The show was about this big red dog that loved his human very much and had two friends who he did everything with. My little side was going absolutely insane. I didn't notice her until she sat the food down in front of me. I dug in again and did the same as last night. Once I was full I continued watching the show. I loved it so much. Clifford even got story time, like I used to get as a kid. I was cuddling with George watching Clifford when she walked in and paused it. Disappointment filled me up and I fought the tears brimming in my eyes as I looked over at her.
"Do you want to go shopping?" she asked me. Shopping?? I thought to myself. I had never been shopping but I had see people do it. I considered my options once again. Say no and watch Clifford or say yes and get toys and stuffies and candies. Now that was a hard choice. I thought for a while and then I asked if she was serious about this. She said that she was and basically ordered me to answer her question. So I did. "Yes please. I would like that a lot." I told her. She smiled at me and told me to go change. Completely forgetting about George I ran to my room. I picked out some clothes and changed. Then I ran out to the door. She was waiting by the door. As soon as I reached her she opened the door and we walked out.