My Rejection is Your Redemption 11

So it seems my head cannot think anything other than my babies. There's a huge chance whether I'll rewrite (or not) because there's so many ideas that it makes me crazy.

It's best to end this all. For now :'

Dedicated to obs_mimi AND everyone who read, comment and/or vote. Thank you so much for your support :)

Alex's POV

The most amazing thing in my life happened today. It was none other than my beloved mate and guess what, he was hugging Gale, Harry and Peter who were sobbing and clutching onto his tiny frame.

Before I could stop myself, a tear escaped and rolled down my cheek. I witnessed how Gale at first approached him, how they looked into each other's eyes with many mixed feelings except fear and anger.

It was truly beautiful and breathtaking.

I should have known, Alice was never one to hold grudges and there was no ill thoughts inside his wonderful fluffy brown haored head.

All this time he was just scared.

Scared if he was ever betrayed again. Fear of feeling pain. Not wanting to feel any kind of hurt. Afraid of being rejected.

In any sense, he was vulnerable.

And who made him that way? That's absolutely right. Me.

With that consciousness I slowly closed the door as no sound broke their moment. Putting the food tray down, I mindlinked Gale about their mother's foods. Leaning my back on the wall so that when he opened the door Alice wouldn't see me, I waited patiently and hoped I didn't break the mood.

These past months I had tried hardest. Bringing his foods, checking up on him, watching him and my sons also my daughter play well the children played while he was sitting in the corner with wary eyes on me. I sometimes talked to him about random things- what I did today, what happened, how I felt, or things about me that I was sure he knew.

But he never did speak a word. He just looked at me as I spent most of my times with him. The pack wasn't as understanding as those who were close to me like my father, Sam, the maids and of course my three musketeers.

I knew how huge their thirst of power and the elders even insisted to quicken my mating process. That would definitely add more strength in me also my pack, but who gave a damn?

Maturity came as the age passed, time changed people. Only in my case to the better purpose. I hoped Alice could see a tiny bit of that. It never mattered if he would accept me as his mate ever again. What most important, all I cared about was his happiness.

And thank goddess I was able to see that.

Now I could die in peace.

About three seconds later the door creaked open and me, thinking it was our little boy turned only to find Alice himself standing at the door. My eyes were as wide as his and I could feel my lips parted in bewilderment while he was just standing frozen.

Fortunately his trauma was getting better, he never jumped whenever I was in view but only got frozen still. We stayed like that for seconds before Joy's whines for food broke my reverie.

I cleared my throat with head down as not to show any threat and intended to step back but the next thing shocked me. He whimpered. My head snapped toward him so quick, worried. He only bit his tempting delicious lips and looked at me.

That's when it clicked to me.

He wanted me to follow him.

Still couldn't believe that any of this happened, my body seemed to be on automobile. Lowering my back I bent down to pick up the tray and walked behind him into the room.