a strange day

I was watching you tube like I normally do every day , I go and check if jack has posted a new video today. I go to my subscriptions and I click on jacksepticeye. He has no video uploaded. " why doesn't jack have a video uploaded? He's not on a trip is he, he wouldn't without telling his fan base." So I go on Twitter and see if jack has an excuse of why he doesn't have a video uploaded. I check his twitter but instead of jack having an excuse it says "I'm coming for you (Y/n)!" Then the tweet vanished. I call (f/n) and asked him/her did he/she see the tweet. " what tweet are you talking about (y/n)? "You know what I'm talking about, the one on jacks twitter!" You say feeling parinod.
(F/n) goes and checks her twitter and replys "(y/n) its nothing here, mabey you should take a shower or a bubble bath to calm your nerves." "OK I think your right (f/n). Talk to you tomorrow." We both hang up in unison. I took her advice. I went in the bathroom to run the water, I grabbed the bubbles and poured some in the bath. I stripped myself and slowly stepped in the bath. I really felt calm and relaxed. Thirty minutes later I stepped out of the bath, i wrap a towel around my body and one on my long, silky (h/c). I put my underclothes and my PJs on and I hop into my bed. I put my phone on the charger on my nightstand next to me.
3:00 am
My phone starts to vibrate like crazy! I check my phone to see what's going on, looks like someone is.... Calling me? At 3:00 in the morning!? I pick up the phone, all I hear is heavy breathing, then the phone hangs up. I shrugged it off. Then then the next thing I hear is... Something break. I run down stairs to see what it was, all I see is darkness. Then a.... Face appears right in front of me. A green eye and a black one. I couldn't move, I was frozen In fear, the last thing I know was him saying " I have you now (y/n). Your mine now..." Then I blacked out.

I hope you like my first story. I'm at 400 words and ongoing I will update every day, that's if I'm not busy. But I will see you later love ya😇