antis confession

I got up from off the bed. I grab my phone and I head downstairs to go see if jack and anti are still here. I see jack on the floor hurt with bruises on his face and unconscious. " ANTI WHAT HAPPENED!" I scream. " well............" he trails off. " well.... What anti you have to tell me, you can't keep this a secret." " well it all started like this."

Flash back!!!!!!!

" well me and jack got into an argument over something not inportant! Anyway we got into an argument and I got jealous and a darker me came out it didn't like what jack said. Yeah we have even darker sides too! Anyway he came out and took over and he went away after that." " wow!" I say wide eyed, apparently surprised about the situation that occurred while I was sleep
There was silence............................... " hey (y/n)." " yes anti" " I need to get this off of my chest! Um, ever since I laid eyes on you I knew that we had a thing and how we could work it out!" Anti started fiddling with his fingers. " oh that's why anti captured me. It makes so much sense now!!" I think to myself. " so every time I'm around you my heart beats faster. and I can't barely talk too! I can't do those things because you are so beautiful." Anti compliments me to the point where I start blushing. " aww anti. I never knew you had feelings for me! And I do the same thing. But I try to hold it back so you won't notice!" ( um what about the unconscious jack on the floor!? shouldn't we help him?! Hello...... Reader......anti the world is going to explode if you don't help him!!") " hey anti I guess we should help jack before he dies" I say jokingly. Anti picks up jack and lays him down on the couch. I grab a ice pack and I put it on jacks forehead. Jack starts to wake up he gives us a weak smile " thanks...... For....... Helping....me....(y/n)!" " your welcome jack! Now get some sleep! You need to rest for tomorrow!" I return the favor and I give jack a smile. " OK ( y/n). " jack slowly drifts off to sleep.

"So, since we had that little convo...... Would.... You like to be my girlfriend?" Anti studders a little " sure I would love to!" I say happily.

" why?! Why did he ask her first I was supposed to ask!!ugh!" " well you can't take her now you had your chance! She's taken anti already asked!" "Did anyone tell you to talk?!" "N-no" "OK then. I have a plan to get her back! I know how to and no one could stop me!"

You're probably like " who are these people?" Well you'll see in the next chapter. Cliffhanger!! Plus..... I'm tired its 2:00 in the morning right now and I needs me rest! Anyway this might be a crappy chapter but I needed to update! Feels good! I'll be working on the 8th chapter all weekend and Friday and monday..... Because me have no school! Whoo hoo! Anyway I hope you liked this chapter. And as always I will see you dudes in THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!