darks jelously

" why did he confess?!" Dark says banging on the dining table. " well I don't know anti was the one who confessed, and therefore anti and (y/n) are bf and gf for probably a long time and mabey they will-" dark cuts mark off. " OK!! OK! I get it. Don't make me madder than I already am!" There was silence for about 3 minutes. " dark........" Mark waits for dark to respond. "............." "UM HELLO DARK. WAKE THE FRICK UP!" Dark instantly gets up. " WHAT!" Dark yells like a mad man. " OK dark. I'm not working with you!" Mark then walks away to go record some videos for the day. " mark is gone and I don't have anyone to work with. But I do have a plan for getting (y/n) back!" Dark then laughs his evil laughter. Then he dissapers...... To go find.....YOU!

(Y/n) p.o.v

I wake up to really cold hands touching on my back, I thought it was anti so I shrugged to off. ( I never knew that antis hands could be so cold. Anyway back to the story😘) then I felt the hands go to my thigh, he..... Or whatever that thing was took it too far. I turned aroid to meet a grayish, pale face. I wanted to scream, but I couldn't, dark similes at me and the last thing I remember is him saying " your all mine now ( y/n)." Then I black out.

Cliff hanger! Anyway this was discussed with a reader called miyaplier. ( I hope I spelled that right! Probably not! Oops!) Anyway that was dissused with her and I was trying to figure out what the next chapter was going to be. Anyway I hope you liked this chapter I know it was short. And as always I will see you in the next chapter! Buh-bye👋👋