The plane home

Y\N P.O.V

"Ugh, we're still on this plane?" I whispered the myself. I look at Anti, he's still sleeping. I check my phone to see the time,9:00 pm...we get back home in 2 hours. I try and close my eyes....its not working..I keep getting visions of dark...touching me, but I'm with anti, oh well, its gonna be fine

+ Time skip+

"Finally, we're home!" I say putting my things on the couch. Anti comes up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Im glad we are home, I dont ever want to let you out of my sight" I smile and turn around so that I'm facing him " Then don't" I smile innocently. Anti turns me around kissing me passionately..I didn't kiss back because I was kind of shocked that he did that. Anti pulls away looking at me...lustfully? Wow thats a first..
Author Chan: *jumps out from the kitchen* hey guys!
Anti: *jumps a little* AUTHOR CHAN WHAT THE FUCK?!
Author chan: hello Anti...hello my child y/n! *teleports over to you two and pulls you apart* there shall be no sexual interactions today.
Y/n: *blushes* author chan, what did I tell you about breaking through the 4th wall!
Author chan: Not to.. but I only did that to make things interesting *disappears*
ANTI'S P.O.V

"I wonder why she didnt kiss back..I should of never kissed her...I fucked up" "oh well...she'll forgive me right?" "I know she will" y/n snapped me out of my thoughts "what's the matter?" I reply with a smile "nothing, I'm fine..y/n..you should go upstairs and go get some rest I'll be up there soon". She smiles at me and goes upstairs. I lay down on the couch looking down at my hands. "Oh no...wait....My hands are...purple?! What the fuck?," I hear a soft and sexy voice..it sounds like Y/n "you know that you want to touch me baby~" I sit there silently..trying to figure out what to do.

( I'll leave this here, do you guys want smut in the next chapter? Or just keep it lovey Dovey?)