darks visit

I woke up to anti and jack speaking outside of the door. I wake up looking for anti and jack. I checked in jacks room jack wasn't there! "Hmm I wonder were jack is?" I close his bedroom door. I walked them stopped in the middle of the hall way. I remembered something that I saw on the internet. "HMM. I WONDER HOW IM GOING TO EAT ALL OF THIS CAKE BY MYSELF?!" I yell. "CAKE?!" I hear jack yell from downstairs in the living room " found him." I smile then I walk downstairs seeing only darkness " anti? Jack? Where are you guys?" I whisper. I try to find a light switch but no luck. " ohh I know modern technology!" I run upstairs to find my phone on a nightstand next to antis bed. I grab my phone and I turn on the flashlight. I walk downstairs and I see someone standing in the corner. I ignored it. In the middle of the living room I see jack and anti tied up on the floor. I asked them who did it to them. " dark..." Jack then passed out. Then I shined the light on the figure in the corner that i saw earlier. " d-dark w-what are you doing here?" I studder on my words. Dark chuckles. " I came to see you my lovely." Dark snapped his fingers and the last thing I remember is collapsing to the floor and blacking out.

Once again a short chapter. It took me forever to write this and to brainstorm what this chapter is going to be about. I might write smut somewhere in the story. I still don't know I'm still figuring out the story! Well any way I hope you enjoyed this chapter! And as always I will see you in the next chapter. Love ya 😇