antis talk with jack

Anti's P.O.V
surprisingly I woke up at 5:00 in the Morning. I went upstairs to go check on (y/n), I opened my room door and I saw (y/n) sleeping like a baby. I see jack had gave her an jumbo Sam. I smiled then I closed the door and I let her sleep. I turn around and jack was standing behind me " OH MY GOODNESS! JACK! WHY IN THE WORLD-" jack covers my mouth with his hand muffiling my screaming. " shhhhhhhhh! (Y/n) is sleeping!!" Jack says trying his best to whisper. " yeah I know that!" I say apparently annoyed. " do you like her?!" Jack asks like he is a little boy asking the same exact question. " no I don't!" " really? You sure anti?" Jack says crossing his arms " well if you don't like her where did you go yesterday? Hmm?!" Jack says cocking on of his eyebrows. " well.....um......i. *sigh* OK I went to go buy clothes for (y/n). So she will have clothes to wear for as long she is here. Happy now?!'' I walk away from jack annoyed but worried "does (y/n) have feelings the way I do for her. I think shes beautiful and smart. But I need to tell her that, but.... How?" I think to myself.

Yay I finally did antis pov which was really cool to write! Ikniw this chapter was short with only 238 words! Well I hope you liked this story so far and I will see you I the next chapter! Love ya😇