meeting anti

I woke up in a dark cold room. I tried to get up but I was....tied down. I started to struggle until my wrist and my ankels started to burn so I stopped. Then I heard a very deep laugh. I looked up, then I saw... Jack? "Jack?" I say so confused about what's happening. "Jack is not here (y/n)." "Then who are you?! And where am I?!" I yell frustrated. Anti then grabbed me by my neck almost strangling me. "Don't talk to me like that ok!" I nod my head. He let's go of my neck and I start coffing. " I own you now (y/n)."
" could you at least tell me who you are. And where I am?" "Well (y/n) I'm antisepticeye, but you can call me anti" I was shocked by that name. " B..but y..you were created by a fan base, you can't be real!" "That's another story (y/n). And you are in....." Anti trails off. I hear... Footsteps? Then I see someone walk through the basement door. It ... Was .... Jack! I was filled with so much hope. Then jack dropped everything he was carrying and he ran straight to me. "ANTI! WHY WOULD YOU KIDNAPP HER?! WHY DID YOU BRING HER HERE TO IRELAND?!" I interuppt. "IM IN IRELAND?!" " yeah you are (y/n)." Jack then unties the ropes around my ankels and my wrist. I got up and hugged him so tight I think I almost killed jack. " umm. Can you let go of me so I can live today?!" " oh right sorry." I say embarrassed. " where do you live?" Jack asked me " um I live in America." Jack sighed knowing that he can't bring me back. " well I guess you have to live here. With us. And I don't know were you would sleep but we will figure that out later." Then that split second jack had noticed that I had a jacksepticeye shirt on. " ye a fan of little ol' me?" " yeah. I am. But enough talking to you right now, I want to talk to anti! ANTI UP STAIRS. NOW!" (Well that escalated quickly didn't it?! I didn't know that anti would listen to the reader so fast! Well then!) " okay, okay. I'm going....... Mom!" Jack starts laughing, I look at him with a death stare to tell him that was not funny. He gets the message and stopped laughing. I walk upstairs behind anti. We go to the living room and he sits on a chair and I pull up a chair next to him. " okay anti. Why did you kiddnap me?" " I kidnapped you (y/n) because I.... I" he started to studder and I saw.. Tears? From a demon well and evil side of an youtuber?! But I forgave him anyway. " anti you know its alright, I've read many fanfictons about this, even though this is real life I forgive you anti!" I give anti a little hug and I left to look around the house. When I walked away, he said "works every time!" I yelled from upstairs " I HEARD THAT ANTI!"

Whoo hoo I'm finally done this chapter I will update every day don't worry about little ol' me! I'll be fine but any way I hope you liked this chapter. See ya later. Love ya😇