Darks REVENGE #2

(OK read the last chapter to figure out what's happening because stuff is about to happen!😅 OK bye)

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I am still tied to this chair which is very uncomfortable. Dark whispers in my ear. "I did this because I love you and your "boyfriend" won't be able to save you!" " now I have you.....all.....to...my...self!" He steps back and gives me this rather devilish look and it gives me chills down my spine. I look at dark. " but why?! What did I do to deserve this?! Why do you keep kidnapping me from antis house!? Why are you-" dark cuts me off by putting his finger on my lips. "Shhhhhhh". Then out of nowhere mark comes in the basement I think about to say somthing. I mouth "help me!".
But instead mark awkwardly closes the door while he is backing away. "Why mark?!" I mumble. Dark then looks at me with a confused but angry face " what did you say?" "N-nothing!" Afraid that dark would do something bad to me. "*sigh* I really hope anti will come and save me soon!" I say to myself.

Anti's P.O.V

"We got to do something, we have to save (y/n)!" Jack says while I'm pacing back and forth. I shake my head, " its not going to be easy." I say still pacing back and forth. " what do you mean
It's not going to be easy?!" Signe says really worried about (y/n). " well... Signe. I said its not going to be easy because not long ago, dark came and took (y/n) for no reason so me and jack went to darks place and took (y/n) back. But he said he was going to have his revenge once again." I say. "Well are we going to take action or are we just going to wait?!" Signe says with both hands on her head stressing out. "Well were going to have to make up a plan."

(Y/n)'S P.O.V

dark then walks out a door leading to somewhere suspicious. I try to see what's going on in that room. I hop in the chair struggling to see in the crack of the door. I finally got there.......but I......I didn't like what I saw. There were pictures of me and my family and my friends they were crossed out with a red marker, it was only me and anti who were left on his list, and I just sat there in shock, I had mixed feelings about this I didn't know how to feel. "Now I know what he ment by he has me all to himself!" I say quietly. Then I see someone teleport into the room that dark was in. This man was about 5'6, dark pink hair, a pink mustache, tan pants and a tan shirt. I didn't know who he was....... But I did overhear dark and that strange man talking about what they were going to do with me.. I don't like it not one bit.

Hey guys, I know I haven't been active lately on the story if you read "sorry" then you know why I haven't been as active. And yeah here is the chapter you guys have been waiting for! And yeah as always I will see you in the next chapter bye love you guys😇😊