Silence

Kay and the team arrived at the gas station. When they got there the owner told them she managed to get the mans license plate number. Gotta love the locals. Kay dialed up Garcia.  "Empress of beauty ho-,"

"Pen I love you but I'm in an awful hurry, I need to run a license plate number for me."

"O-okay, give it to me." Kay told her the number.

"Hurry Garcia a woman's life is on the line."

"Oh dear baby okay I got it. It belongs to a man named Peter Lustings he's twenty-seven."

"Got an address?"

"Sending it to you now."

"Love you PG you the best!" Kay hung up. "I got an address lets go!" Everyone piled into SUV's and raced to address Garcia gave her. Reid confirmed that is was in his radius. Kats heart was beating a hundred miles an hour as they pulled up to the house. His car was parked in the drive way. Kay strapped on her vest and pulled out her gun.

"Kay you and JJ head to the back and we'll cover the front," Hotch instructed the nodded to some SWAT guys to follow him. Kay and JJ crept around the back of the house. Kay twisted the door knob and thank goodness it was open. They entered the house quietly, Kay two foot ahead of JJ making sure to clear all the rooms. They eventually found Hotch and Morgan and Reid with the unsub in the living room. Kay motioned for the SWAT guys to step back.

He had a gun to the woman's head. "You don't have to do this Peter, this woman didn't do you or anyone else any harm." Hotch was trying to talk him down. Kay crept closer and trained her gun on the unsub.

"No...no she has to die. That's the only way to make her stop yelling!" The unsub had tears in his eyes obviously remembering the trauma he experienced at the hands of his own mother.

"I can't let you kill her Peter. You'll promise not to yell anymore won't you miss," Hotch gave the woman a look that said to go along.

"Yes," the woman nodded vigorously, hot tears streamed down her pretty face. "I promise no more yelling."

"No...she's a liar. You're a liar! No! No! NO!" Peter pointed his gun at Aaron.

*BANG*

Silence

Okay so this chapter is short but I want to have a little social experiment if you will. I want each of you to post in the comments what actress/model/ect you would get to play Kay. I found a girl that I think would be great but I don't know her name so I may post her picture in the next chapter. I think that it would be interesting tho to see how you all view her.

Kay's basic features: 5'7 ish, brown hair, blue eyes, light freckles across her nose, not necessarily petite like JJ but small so I'd say around Prentiss's size

If you have any more questions comment below