Chapter 15: Getting Her Back

Super sorry for not updating!! Now, on with zee story..!

~Natsu's POV~

Everyone was left in a state of shock as Zuki claimed that the convict was her father. And when she told us all where she knew he last was, we decided we'd go after her the next day.

Everyone went home to rest so we could all go and investigate the said location.

But once I got home, I was restless... (Y/n) doesn't deserve any of this..! And I had literally just brought her back..!

I balled my hands into fists and slammed it onto my bed. "Natsu... Are you okay?" I heard Happy ask from the kitchen.

"Yeah, Happy... I'm fine," I breathed.

I couldn't take it anymore, I need to find (Y/n), I can't let her get hurt again... I looked up at my little Blue-Furred Friend.

"I'm going to find (Y/n)," I stated plainly. Not even caring what he might say to try and change my mind.

"Wait-- What?? But Natsu, aren't we suppose to wait for the others? They can help..!"

"Yeah? But while their sleeping, (Y/n) could be in Major trouble..! And true friends don't let that happen..." I opened the door, and started to walk out. "That's not what true Friends do,"

"Aye! In that case, I'm coming with you! But shouldn't we bring (E/--"

"I'm already way ahead of you..!" We heard (E/n)'s voice behind us.

We turned around to see (E/n), Lucy, Erza, Gray, Zuki, Juvia, Levy, Wendy and Carla. "You're all coming with us?" I asked, smile on my face. (Levy is like your Best Friend besides Natsu in this FanFic, just to point that out ^^)

"Well Natsu, it's like you said, we wouldn't be very good comrades if we left a member behind," Erza smiled.

"Alright then," Wendy pumped a fist into the air. "Let's go save (Y/n)!"

And with that, we were off (to see the Wizard!! Lol, Just Kidding) to find where that Bastard Jintsuo was hiding.

~Your POV~

I know it's only been a day, but it felt like a month has gone by. I stay, chained to the wall, blood dripping from my mouth.

Jinsuo has tried countless times to contain my Magic, but each time, it's the same result: Failure.

My raspy breathing has gotten worse sense he's tested my Magic Energy. But just because I was feeling a little under-the-weather, that wouldn't stop him from trying to drain me of my Magic.

"Guess what time it is," I heard his menacing voice say with the creak of the door behind him.

I just scoffed at his "welcome". "Why so shallow?" He teased.

He didn't even wait for my response, he just started to laugh and laugh like a Mad-Man. (Soul Eater pun sort of intended) I really hate him... And so does Zuki-- and she's his daughter!

He slid into his "Private Lab" to start up the Extractor Machines. I only knew this because he tries every day/night at 8:00 a.m/p.m. (No Soul Eater reference intended 😂)

I got ready for the pain--
1...
2...
3...

A huge wave of pain coursed through my body as I screamed in agony. After the pain stopped, another spurt of blood flew from my mouth and onto the floor.

It was so energy-draining... I couldn't keep my eyes open... I tried to stay awake, but within 4 minutes, I was completely out cold...

~Natsu's POV~

We all dashed to the Train Station, and boarded the Train that would take us closest to our wanted location.

~~Time Skip Till Off of Train~~

Once we exited the Train, we didn't even stop to think, we just rushed to the house that Zuki had told the address.

Once we arrived at the foot of the door, Erza jiggled the Doorknob. "It's locked,"

"That's not a problem..!" I smirked, kicking the door in.

"Could you have a little more respect?!" Lucy yelled.

"No, this lunatic kidnapped a Guild Member, why should I respect him?" I growled.

"Good point..."

We entered the house, searching for any sort of door or secret entrances. After a few minutes of nothing, Levy found a stairwell underneath a bookshelf.

"Come on! Let's go check it out!" She waved, starting to walk down into the Unknown darkness.

We all followed her, at one point I lit my fist on fire so we'd have a source of light. Lucy thought it was "cliche", but I didn't care...

Once we reached the bottom, there were rows and rows of jail cells and what looked like machines to power something.

"N-Not here..." Zuki gasped, her eyes turning as wide as Sauce-Pans.

"What do you mean?" Erza asked with a slightly stern tone.

"Th-This is the p-place that I-I was H-held f-for so m-many years..." She stated.

"Really? How do these machines work?" Juvia asked, walking up to one that looked like a Human-Sized hamster wheel.

"Th-That one y-you run on. I-It powers a d-dangerous d-device," Zuki went through and explained what they all did.

Some of them were brutal... If you didn't run fast enough on the wheel, you'd get whipped...

"Who would do such a thing to their own child..?" Erza thought aloud, grazing her had across one of the machines.

Suddenly, a spine-chilling laugh echoed across the walls. Someone else is here...

"I-It's h-him... Jintsuo... He's h-here..!" Zuki scolded a nearby door.

"Is that where (Y/n) is Zuki?" I asked.

She closed her eyes as I waited for a response. She finally opened her eyes and nodded. "Y-Yes, in th-that room..." She pointed at the solid metal door she was now facing.

We walked up to the door, as Gray froze the lock, the door opened with a creak on its hinges.

We steadily walked in, and gasped to see (Y/n) lying on the floor, chained by her neck, wrists and ankles, covered in blood.

I ran over to her, shaking her to wake her up. After the others joined me at (Y/n)'s side, she started to wake up.

"(Y/n)! I'm so glad you're okay!" I gave her a big hug.

But instead of the embrace I was expecting, she pulled out of my grip and backed against the wall; her eyes wide with confusion and fear.

"Who are you?"