Chapter 4

I get into the car and look over at Jessica. She's just sitting there staring out the window, and to be honest she looked pretty pissed off.

"Hey I'm back. Sorry, I was talking and saying goodbye to Luke." I say kind of nervously, not sure how Jessica is going to react.

"It's fine. Whatever." She says, not even looking over at me.

"Uhm are you ok? Did I do something?" I ask her.

"I'm fine." She says sternly.

"Are you sure?" I ask, not convinced.

"YES. I'm fine, ok?"

"Well ok..." I say, starting to focus my attention on the road as we drive home.

Ok I'm really starting to get frustrated with her. What the heck is going on. I've never seen this side of her and I'm really getting this feeling that she's pissed at me, but I don't know why..

------------------------------------------------------

After a miserable and awkwardly silent ride, we finally made it back to Jessica's house. She doesn't say a word to me as we head back inside. She goes straight to her room and shuts the door behind her.

Ok that's it.

I barge into her room and see her sitting in bed on her phone.

I sit down next to her and look at her. She finally looks up from her phone and asks me "What?"

"Ok I know something's up. What's wrong Jess?"

"Nothing."

"C'mon I know your upset about something. I've never seen you like this before. Just tell me."

"Why didn't you tell me you know Luke Hemmings?!" She suddenly burst out to me.

WOAH. Where the heck did this come from? I was not expecting this at all.

"What?" I ask confused.

"Why didn't you tell me that you know 5 seconds of summer?!"

"Well I didn't know that you even knew who they were...?"

"I'm completely in LOVE with Luke. Oh my god I can't believe this. I've been dying to meet him for so long but he couldn't talk to me for 2 seconds without looking at YOU or talking to YOU or talking about YOU."

I don't even know what to say. I'm just so in shock right now, I have no words.

"Wow! I'm such an idiot! He likes you! And he's the one you were texting the other day! I can't believe I didn't even think about that before!"

"Jessica, calm down! I can't believe this is what you were being all pouty about! Maybe Luke would've talked to you if you weren't being so stand-off-ish earlier!"

She suddenly freezes and looks at me.

I see tears start to form in her eyes.

"Awe Jess I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry."

She looks at me wiping her eyes.

"But you're right Nicole. I was being a bitch and its no wonder Luke likes you and not me. He would never like me.."

"Jess stop. Don't even say that ok."

Suddenly its like a light bulb goes off in my head.

"OH MY GOD! I know what will cheer you up!" I say excitedly.

"What?!" Jessica's face suddenly lights up.

"Luke invited me to his concert in a couple days and I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I brought you along." I say smiling at her.

"OH MY GOD! SERIOUSLY?! I've been dying to see them in concert Nicole!" She yells excitedly.

"Thank you so much Nicole I can't wait!"

"You're welcome! And now you can redeem yourself and talk to Luke this time!" I say winking at her, making her blush.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Finally got Chapter 4 written! Sorry guys, I've been so busy with school and everything..

I hope you enjoy reading this fanfic and my other imagines that i post! :)

Thank you so much for reading!

I'll try to post Chapter 5 up soon :)

Oh and I also changed my twitter name to @babybluelukey so if you don't follow me you totally should ;) thank you!