TWO

TWO
PERCY
THIS is bad, very bad. I looked to Annabeth, she was always the best and talking us out of bad situations. She seemed at a loss for words. We exchanged a look and then Annabeth sprang into action.
"Leo do you have a car?" she asked frantically.
"Umm," Leo that was all Leo said, he was looking down at the girl looking a little green.
"Leo!" Annabeth grabbed him and shook him back to his senses, "do you have a car?"
"Yes," he stuttered, still a little green. "Its's parked outside, the keys are here," he pulled his keys from his pocket, Annabeth grabbed them.
"Percy grab the girl!" she yelled, she grabbed Leo's arm and pulled him outside. I stayed where I was for a moment and then I sprang into action, sweeping up the girl, I followed them outside.
They were running towards a pink mini. I rolled my eyes and carried on running. By the time I got to the car Leo was sitting in the back, Annabeth was holding the seat forwards. I put the girl in the back and yelled at Leo to buckle her seatbelt. Annabeth jumped in the passenger seat, after pushing it forwards, she threw me the keys and I jumped in the driver's seat, and started the car. I slammed my foot down and we started the drive that evolved many-many very near accidents.
"Looks like we're going on a road trip!" I yelled over the sound of Leo screaming.

FRANK
The two officers (whose desk was near the holding cell that I was in) were back again. The girl and the guy. They were grumbling about how boring patrol is. Not much interesting had happened since I was put in here, just a few discussions with those two officers. I was sitting on the bed in the cell, with my head propped on my hand.
That was when the sirens started going off.
"What's all this about?" the female officer stood up and asked. No, they're not officers, I reminded myself, they're investigators but they work as police as well because, and I quote, 'we're just that awesome.'
"Jackson and Chase have been sighted!" someone yells, "I want everyone in a 20 block radius on them."
The two officers sat back down. "Aren't Jackson and Chase those terrorists?" I asked.
"Yer," the male answered, "something like that, what the hell are they doing in Chicago?"
"I really don't know." The girl answered, "Those two confuse the hell out of all of us."
He laughed. The two of them when back to their work, and I went back to being bored.

********

About 10 minutes later (well it could be 10 or it could be 60, I couldn't tell) a TV broadcast flashed up on the screen across the room.
"Annabeth Chase and Perseus Jackson were sighted in Chicago this morning," the female reporter said, she was standing on what I recognised as a back street, in front of a shop called 'Leo and Calypso's garage', "They have now kidnapped a young artist and an illegal ID maker, Hazel Levesque and Leo Valdez, the police have told us that they have no comment at the moment. This is Nancy Davis reporting for Metro news 3, back to the studio."
The female agent was watching the screen as well, and when the name 'Hazel Levesque' was mentioned she gasped.
"Piper, what is it?" the male asked.
"Hazel Levesque..." she trailed off.
"Do you know her Pipes?" he asked.
"She's my best friend," she said, still in shock.

So guys I hope you enjoyed part 2! This was a little bit of a filler, I hope that you stick this story out until stuff really starts to happen, which shouldn't be too long, don't worry!
Anyway, how has your week been, mine's been okay, apart from the fact that one of my best friends basically betrayed my trust.
But next week should be better. I've got National Schools on Friday, which is a major British rowing event. I've also finally got an MRI to find out what's wrong with my knee, and next weekend I've got a sailing training weekend.
Remember to vote, comment and give me a sneaky follow if you haven't already!
~Em xxx