TWENTY

Percy

I sat in my cell staring at the wall. Waiting. I didn't have a watch, and there was nothing in this room other than a particularly large toilet, a sink and a bed.

I was under high security so I didn't have a window. I was on minimum activity, only leaving my room for 10 minutes of exercise in the open court yard.

I knew that sometime soon a guard would enter my room with my food. Which they had probably spat on. All I got was abuse from them. They all thought I was scum.

I just ignored them. Repeating in my mind over and over. I'm innocent, I'm innocent, I'm innocent. And reminding myself that Annabeth was still free.

The door opened and a girl walked in. She had short black hair and electric blue eyes. She set the bowl of porridge down next to me and walked back to the door, just before she closed it behind her she turned around and winked at me, closing the door quickly after her.

I frowned at the door and then shrugged it off. I was hungry so I grabbed the bowl and started eating using the plastic spoon that they had given me. The don't even trust me with a normal spoon.

I ate it quickly and ravenously. It was gone in no time. I put it down next to me and lent back against the wall. I glanced at my bowl and noticed that there was black writing on the bottom of the dish I picked up the bowl and the spoon and pretended like I was scooping out the last bit of the porridge. I read what was on the bottom of the bowl Sit tight! I'm coming Seaweed Brain! Annabeth. Annabeth was trying to get me out.

Annabeth

I relayed my plans onto Jason and Piper, who in turn were going to send the plans to Thalia and Luke. My theory was that the vents would have surveillance as in every single spy movie they used the vents.

But I had looked at the plans for the cell that Percy was being held in and the toilet was very large. In fact it looked big enough for a small person to climb through. I had spent some time with Leo hacking into the plans for the sewer system around the prison. After about a day I had those plans as well. I located the pipes that went up to the toilet in Percy's cell. I tracked the easiest route from a man hole down a side street now too far from the prison (away from prying eyes) straight to the cell.

I had looked at the schedule for the prison and worked out when Percy would be alone in the cell. I had calculated how long it would take for two people to make their way through the sewage system to the cell. And I had observed the prison firewalls and worked out how to disable the security cameras across the prison.

We had a plan. There was nothing more that I could do.

Hey guys!!!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!!
Remember to vote, comment and fangirl over everything!!
~Em xx