Mark Don't Go!

Chelsea's POV

I run into Wade's home without bothering any shit and run to the basement.

"Mark?! Are you here? It's Chelsea!!"

I look closely and see Mark. He is tied up in ropes and doesn't look like he is breathing! Oh my god did Wade kill him!??!? I run up to Mark and untie him from the ropes. I stare at him in disbelief! He has purple lips and isn't breathing!!! Fuck I think he is dead! I start to sob and I scream, " MARK DON'T GO PLEASE! MARK DON'T GO PLEASE DON'T GO!!!! YOU CAN NOT BE DEAD!!" And slap his face. I try to get the blood to his head but it isn't working! I am still crying but now I am just trying to breath. His lips are gaining color and I think he is breathing!!! "Mark?!" I am still crying but I manage to speak. His eyes slowly start to flutter open. Holy shit he is alive!!! I hug him and kiss him. He looks surprised! "Mark do you know who I am!?" "Chelsea where am I!!??" he replys. I kiss him again and don't stop.

"I will tell you later but for now the only thing I care about is that you are alive!"

"Ok!" We walk out of the house and run home. Aaron and Chloe see Mark and run up too him and start to squeeze him to death. I join them and he starts to smile.

"I don't understand why I am being hugged and why I woke up in that house but I don't care. I love hugs!"

We explain the whole story as Wade keeps frowning. Mark stares in disbelief. Mark walks over to Wade who is cowering in fear.

"Why the fuck did you do that!? Did you let jealousy get the best of you? But dude never do that to anyone!" Mark starts to hug Wade. Why is he fucking hugging him after being kidnapped by him just because he was jealous!? I don't care! Everyone is all right and that is the only thing I care about.

Ok hey guys I am so sorry I haven't updated I am so busy with school and everything! I hope you guys are living it and I may end the story soon. Tell me in the comments below if you think I should keep going and tell what your favorite thing about this story and I can not believe I have 230 reads! That is amazing! I am on the first page when you search up Markiplier! Oh my god! Thank you all so much and comment like vote follow please! I hope you keep reading and thank you guys once again! I love you!