Chloe

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. I had a horrible dream but I forget it. All I know is that Mark is the one. I quickly choose an outfit. Skinny jeans with a red shirt and of course my Osiris shoes and my leather jacket along with my hat and headphones. I quickly undress and look at myself in the mirror. 'I don't understand. How the fuck do so many people want me!?' I think. I turn on the radio and my favorite song Royals by Lorde comes on. I hop into the shower and I sing. I was my hair with shampoo and conditioner and then I wash off my body. I turn the shower off and dry myself off. I get into my clothes and do my makeup and make it look natural and then blow dry my hair and straighten it. As I head into the kitchen I start to smile. It is the second day of school and I have the hottest guy in school as my BoyFriend <3. I grab the ingredients to make pancakes and start to make them into the shape of rilakuma bear. Rilakuma means relaxed bear in Japanese. I hear a knock on the for followed by "Hello? It's Mark and Aaron. Can we come in??" I quickly run to the door and they walk in and stare at the floor. I don't know why.

Marks POV

Chelsea let's us in and we take a seat. She asks us "Are you guys hungry?" We nod. I hear her giggle so I look up. HOLY SHIT... She's so fucking hot in that outfit!!!! I stop staring and see that the pancakes look like rilakuma bear. There so cute!!

As she hands us the food we smile and say happily "Thank you Chelsea!" She smiles and replys simply "No problem!!" I look up to see that there is syrup on her jacket. She's gonna freak! Aaron nudges me and giggles. She looks up and exclaims "What?!?!" and looks down. "OH SHIT! MY GOD DAMN JACKET HAS SYRUP ON IT!!" She yells. Oops we should NOT have giggled. She groans as she gets the stain remover and fixes it. I hear my song that I put on after every video end and Chelsea grabs our plates and puts them in the sink. She grabs us and we quickly grab our bags. It seems like she keeps everything in that one spot near the door.

Chelsea's POV

I grab my ripstick and the boys hop on there bikes and we ride to school. It was a cold morning but it felt good. I see Chloe standing by the front door of the school waiting for me. "Hey Chels!!" She calls. I see Aaron stare at her and smile. I feel bad. Chloe already has a boyfriend and his name is Dervil. I know it's a weird name and he does get picked on but then he shows them who's boss. Chloe waves at Aaron and smiles.

"Hi! My names Chloe!"

"My names Aaron! Nice to meet you!"

Hey everyone Srry I didn't do captured and loved I was sick today and felt like shit. Sorry. I hope u enjoyed and comment follow and rate If u want :3 as always see you later bye! MWAH! xoxo :{D