Bad news?!

Chloe's POV

I wake up to the sound of Aaron playing prop hunt with some of his friends. My god I feel like shit. My stomach starts churning and my mouth waters. I run to the bathroom and see last nights dinner in the toilet. GREAT! I haven't puked since SIXTH GRADE!!! I hate this! Last night I ate too much and Aaron was worried. I told I would be fine and the last time I puked was sixth grade. I jinxed myself. Ugh. I puke again. My stomach is now empty. I text Chelsea knowing that she knows what to do. She hates throwing up more than anyone! She even freaking starved herself for a week because her friend threw up in front of her!

I feel better now. I brush my teeth and walk into the bedroom. I grab my phone and text her. (C is Chelsea and M is me)

M: Hey Chels guess what?

C: omg I FINALLY FOUND MY TWIN THAT WAS SEPERATED FROM ME YAAAAY And what? Btw Clarity and Micheal said their first words! :D

M: Omfg Congrats dude! But ummm I kinda just threw up :'(

C: Awwww u poor thing!! Well u did eat like a hell of a lot of cake last night and also didn't u say u r always morning sick on ur thingy?

M: I did eat a lot of cake but that's not why... Ur right I should check.

I get off the bed and frown. Fuck this shit!! BUZZZZ. Yay! Chels replied.

C: so whts wrong?

M: U were right :(( so basically I'm ok to eat?

C: Yep :3 eat lightly today and have some saltine's. Those always help meh!

M: kk btw do u know what today is?!

C: JSVHSOWSJ UR DRESS SHOPPING!!!! Omfg let me get changed still in meh pj's and covered in baby food. Can my sis come 2? I wanna introduce her to u. Btw let meh txt Lauren :3

M: Sure! Ur sis can come :D

C: kk Lauren is ready. She is gonna come with meh in my car.

M: kk

I am so relieved that I am fine. I am ok. I take the covers off the bed and and then the sheet off. I take it and throw it in the hamper. I still feel bad for not being with Chelsea just because we took a vacation so we could surprise her and Mark on his birthday. I replace the bed sheet and put the comforter on. I fluff the pillows and shut the door. I get out of my pajamas and play hamper basketball. She shoots, and she scores!!

I grab a change of clothes and walk into the bathroom. I forgot to flush... I flush the puke filled toilet and shiver. Damn it's cold in here! I turn the shower on and hop in. I lather my self with body wash. I wash it off and grab my shampoo. I start to play with my hair and laugh. I made myself look like a lion!! I wash it out and put in conditioner. After I rinse it out I turn off the shower and grab my towel. I dry myself off and hop out.

I dry my hair as I think off what my dress will look like. I open my eyes and I drop the towel on the ground.

"AARON!!" I scream as I try to cover up. It's no use!

"I-I-I'M SORRY SWEET HEART! I didn't know you were in here!" He stammers. I go up to him and hug him.

"It's ok. I wasn't hoping you would see this untill after we married. But too late for that!" He blushes.

"I'm sorry! I'm glad you aren't mad. That's all that matters." His accent just kills me! It sends shivers down my spine all the time.

"Do you want me to leave Chloe?" He asks.

"It's fine! You can if you want." I say. He smiles and kisses me.

"I thought you would say that." He bites his lip causing me to turn red. Fuck! Everyone he does that it turns me on!! He takes his shirt off revealing a six pack. I feel my face on fire. He turns around allowing me to change. I finish and I wrap my arms around his stomach and he turns around. I kiss him softly.

"I'm gonna go to the mall with Chelsea. I will text you when I am on my way home. Call me if you need to!" I say and leave the bathroom. I grab my phone and leave the house. I text Chelsea telling her I am leaving now. She replies saying "NO! Don't leave! I am just around the corner. Well we are. Btw this is Bridgette her sis. Chelsea is driving right now."

Yaay! They are picking me up!

Bridgettes POV

I am so eager to see Chelsea's bff! Thankfully Oli let me leave but I have to text him every hour. He is like a Dad. I know he will be a great one someday.

*HONK HONK*

I see a girl with poofy hair and brown eyes standing at the door. That must be be her! She is pretty and really tall!

"CHLOZO!" Chelsea and Lauren say in unison. She walks up to the car and hops in.

"Hi! My name is Chloe. What's yours?" Chloe asks.

"My name is Bridgette. Nice to meet you!" She stares.

"Holy shit!!! BRIDGETTE AS IN OLI SYKES GIRLFRIEND!?!?" She screams.

"Yeah! Are you a fan of his?"

"Yes but not as much as my sister!!! This is fucking awesome!!! I need to get a picture of you!"

"Sure! Why not!"

She gets her IPhone out and takes a picture with me. She sends it too a girl named Trinity and seconds later a reply pops up. She smiles and shows me it.

It reads "HOLY CRAP!!! IS THAT SERIOUSLY OLI SYKES GF?!?!? TELL HER THAT I AM LIKE DYING RIGHT NOW AND WISH TO MEET HER AND OLI!! Dude how on earth did you meet her?!" She replys to her.

"Well maybe cuz she is Chelsea's twin sis that she finally found after like a long time!" I smile and she replys saying HOLY SHIT with twenty exclamation marks. She shuts her phone off and we arrive.

Chelsea's POV

I arrive at the bridal shop and Chloe gives us assignments.

"Bridgette you are in charge of finding a veil! And Lauren you are too! Chelsea you are gonna help me find the right dress." Yes! I have always wanted to do this!!! WOOT! I grab Chloe's hand and we look at all the dresses. She changes into the first one and turns around. It fits her nicely! She looks in the mirror and frowns.

"It is way to frilly and too many flowers." I knew she would say that.

After about ten dresses she finds one that was perfect. Chloe chose all the others and this one was the one I chose. She starts crying tears of joy.

"Chelsea this one is the one and you chose it." I smile and go up to her and hug her. Now it's time to buy the dress and wait for the others to get the veil. When I found them they had three veils. And I had a trick up my sleeve. They show Chloe them and she chooses one. I shake my head and she stares at me in shock just like the others. I open my satchel and show Chloe the veil her mother wore on her wedding. She gasps and starts to cry. She puts it on and she starts crying more.

"CHELSEA THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Mommy would be so proud!" I run up to her and hug her. She wipes away her tears and goes to the dressing room. I hear the sound of a car pull up and look out the window. Oh no.... THIS IS BAAAAD NEWS!!

........................................

A/N:

Oh meh god! I am so sorry I have not updated since October 9th! I was so busy this week and school is a lot!! I hope you guys loved it and please comment below on what you think happened! I love writing this story and I came up with a new idea! Do you think I should do a Reader x Jeff the killer or should I do a Reader x Markiplier maybe even a reader x anyone ((by that I mean like you give me who you want the person to be. Most comments on that specific person wins!!!)). So please comment below on what story you want and what u think happened! Luv ya!

~Chelsiplier KCALMAWW (keepcalmandlovemarkiplierandwilfredwafstache)