Chapter 2 Stephanie

I am sick of being bullied it's bull sh*t! Ever since the first day of kindergarten!!! Especially by that b*tch Stephanie. Lauren pats my back and we go to our first class.

Oh shoot! Stephanie is ther along with Mark and Sean. I hate my life! As we wait for our seats Aaron walks into the classroom. At least one nice person in the class. He smiles and lines up against the wall with everyone else. "Hey Chelsea and Mark!" He smiles.

The teacher walks in and arranges our seats. But guess what? I have to sit next to Mark and Sean is behind me! While Stephanie is behind Mark and Lauren is behind Sean.

This seating arrangement sucks. As class ends the teacher leaves the room and Mark walks over to me. "Chelsea Stephanie isn't my girlfriend! I swear she was trying to piss you off. You know everyone loves me but I don't love them back!" My heart breaks into two.

Then Sean pitches in and tells me, "I love you Chelsea. I am sorry I have bullied you. The only reason I have been bullying you is because I was trying to win you over." He turns me around and inches closer to my face. I quickly pull back not wanting to kiss him. Then I turn around to see Mark in front of me. Our lips collide, and I feel sparks.

He kisses back and doesn't stop until Lauren pulls me off him. I see he is red as a rose. I cam tell I am red too. Lauren stares at me with her 'What the hell?!' face. I see Stephanie coming over to me. Sh*t I am screwed.

She finally reaches me and slaps me. Sean stares and screams in unison with Mark and Lauren, "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR YOU B*TCH!!" She smirks and let's her dress slip as she sits on Marks lap. I stare at her and I clutch my fist and am about to punch her.

Mark stares at her as she bends over to show her dress slipping more.

"You slut!" Mark says. She seems surprised and looks at me "Am I slut dork?"

"Yes you ARE a slut you just b*tch slapped me and think its ok and try and show Mark your god d*mn boobs!? And you know he is pissed off at you!!! You dirty slut!!" I tell her.

Next thing you know I'm b*tch slapped harder and just break down. I want to kill that B*TCH!! I cry and Lauren walks over.

All I hear is a slap. Stephanie looks her in the eye as I look at them crying trying to stop. Stephanie does it again only this time she slaps me so hard I scream and next thing you know a teacher runs in and sees 3 handprints on my face and one on Stephanie.

The teacher looks at me. I am crying more and she looks at Stephanie and asks her, "WHAT'S GOING ON?"

Stephanie told her "Oh I was trying to pretend slapping myself but slapped myself to hard. And Chelsea I don't know. I was to to busy talking to Mark."

The teacher leaves the room and the bell rings instead of going to the next classroom I run to the bathroom and cry. Lauren come in and asks me if I'm all right "NO IM NOT I GOT BITCH SLAPPED THREE TIMES AND THE THIRD WAS GOING TO BE FOR YOU! I HATE MY GODDAMN LIFE I JUST WANT STEPHANIE OUT OF MY LIFE!"

Lauren persuades me out of the bathroom and we head to class. I use makeup to hide the red marks and now the super nerdy cute guy Marcel is there. Just sitting down and guess what? I'm in the middle of him and Mark with Stephanie sitting behind me and Laurens on the other side of the damn room.

Class starts and ends with a ten minute talk break because the teachers always leave the room for ten minutes. Marcel stares at me smiling. I smile back. He's cute but I really love Mark. Mark walks over to my desk and hands me a slip of paper and so does Marcel. They stare at each other with an angry glare.

They better not fight! Jhonny walks over to me slowly and kisses me. I pull back and Marcel and Mark yell at him. "WHat the fuck?! get away from her!"

"HELL NO YOU BITCH! SHE'S MINE AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!"

"YOU ARE NOT HERS! SHE DOESN'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND! IF I WERE YOU I WOULD BACK OFF!" Mark screams and as you probably dont know I HATE screaming and fighting.

"STOP IT NOW WHAT THE FUCK DON'T YOU GET?! I AM UNDER TO MUCH PRESSURE! I WAS BITCH SLAPPED THREE TIMES BY STEPHANIE SO PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP !" Then the bell rings. I cry and run to the next class. Could this day get ANY WORSE?!