Wade?!

Wade?! "How the hell did you get my phone number and what is so important?" I ask him. But seriously how the hell did he get my phone number? "Well Chloe gave me your number and I have a huge conffesion. I am REALLY jealous of you and Mark. Ecery single freaking boy is and ESPECIALLY Sean. But I have to and need to do this..." He replies and then kisses me. I dont pull back and neither does he.

Wade's POV
I kiss her and she doesnt pull back. Her soft lips are amazing but I slowly pull back. I smile and we are beet red. She then kisses my cheek, "Bye Wade!" She yells as she hops on her bike and pedals away. How the fuck do I even think of having her?! She has Mark. As i slowly head home I see Chelsea. I am so stupid! I forgot she is my neighbor. "Hey Chelsea!" "Hey Wade!" She laughs. Damn her laugh is cute!! I head into the house and lay down on my bed. And soon I am asleep.

Chelseas POV
Wade heads into his house and I do too. Today has been fucking exaughsting!! I smile as I think of both Mark and Wade's soft lips. But who should I choose?

Hey guys I am srry the chapters are getting really short. I have been writing them late at night and i have four storys and Captured and Loved is the toughest I have four more chapters to type up! Well i better go to bed its nine and I am really tired NIGHT! Mwah! Xoxoxo