The Bus

It's The end of the day and I am exshausted and in pain. My face burns and I just wish that Stephanie was dead. That bitch has bullied me ever since she could speak. My head hurts and I board the bus. "Hey Chelsea I hope your ok." Mark says and smiles. I nod and start to feel my face. It burns to touch. i start to cry and the makeup comes off. Mark stares in amazement as he realizes what stephanie did to me! "I didnt know it was that bad!" He says shocked. I look at him and he sits next to me.

Marks POV

I sit next to Chelsea who I can tell is in pain! Being bitch slapped by that slut three times must kill! I try to comfort her as she crys. I kiss her cheek and smile she looks at me and sniffles. "Do you seriously not love any one in this school?" She says upset. I stare at her "I do love someone." She frowns and i can tell shes hurt. "I love you.. Chelsea I always have! Thats why when you kissed me i didnt pull back. Stephanie should have slapped me. I was the one who kissed back and didnt stop. Im so sorry!" I tell her. She looks at me and kisses me. I have always loved Chelsea and it seems that she does too. "I have always loved you to Mark." She says smiling. "Wanna go to my house?" I ask. She smiles and nods. Damn she is CUUUUTE! As we walk off the bus I walk her to my house and I can tell she is suprised.

Chelsea's POV

He shows me to his house and HOLY SHIT ITS BIG!! I turn to him "Holy shit you house is huge and you have it all to yourself!" He laughs and says "No. Aaron lives with me and its kinda lonely but we have fun!" I giggle as we walk into the house. He yells "AARON CHELSEAS HERE!!!" He runs downstairs and says "Hey guys wanna do a video together?!" I nod. Maybe this will be fun! I follow them and we start recording. We play gmod for about half an hour and it takes at least an hour to upload. It then becomes night time and i have to go home. Mark kisses me goodbye and picks me up and touches my ass. My ASS GOD DAMN IT! But i dont give a shit. So he puts me down as waves goodbye. I hope tomorrow will be better.