Hater

Chelsea's POV

I wake up to the sight of Mark staring at me.

"Good morning sweet heart!"

"Morning!" I look at the clock and stare at in shock.

"What are you doing up at 2:00 AM?" I question him. Why is Mark awake so early?

"Umm I couldn't sleep and um yeah." He picks up his phone and goes to camera.

"Are you seriously going to vlog at 2:00 in the morning?"

"Yeah. What's wrong with that!?" He starts to record.

"Hello everybody! My name is Markiplier and you may be asking: Why are you recording in such dim light whilst talking quietly. Well it is two o'clock in the morning. I can't fall asleep and Chelsea woke up three minutes ago. Say hi!" He points the camera at me and I smile.

"Hello! Thanks to Mark I can't fall asleep again. Yay!" He laughs softly. He gets out of bed with only his boxers on. He realizes he is shirtless. Oh Mark! I grab my phone and check twitter. I smile as I see thousands of followers compliment me and tell me how jealous they are. One person even wrote a very long tweet about how lucky I am and how Clarity and Micheal are beautiful and look just like us. I find this one comment that stands out from the others.

@Hater: Wow you are a fucking retard. Mark is to good for you. He doesn't even love you ya fat piece of no good shit! You make grown men cry because of how ugly you are! Ugh! By the way Mark is dating me so fuck off and go kill yourself! You are a mistake! By the way if I were you I would do two things: kill yourself and divorce Mark and he wouldn't care. He has fucked me and is my boyfriend! Fuck off you fat piece of shit!

I can not believe this. This girl is a dumb ass. Wait a minute.... I bet I know who this is! I reply to her.

@Chelsiplier: Oh wow. You must have taken years to think of those insults. The only thing that was a mistake was your dads condom! So shut up! I know who you are and I know where you live. Have fun bitch!

I show Mark her tweet and he frowns. I show him my reply and he laughs.

"That is the best comeback yet! But you know who that is!? Who is it?" I smile and kiss his cheek.

"You remember Stephanie correct? Well I just found her twitter! She is probably scared shitless right know!"

*At Stephanie's house*

Stephanie's POV

I look at Chelsea's tweet.

Oh wow. You must have taken years to think of those insults. The only thing that was a mistake was your dads condom! So shut up! I know who you are and I know where you live. Have fun bitch!

Oh shit. Chelsea knows it is me. My heart is racing right now. I forgot she knows that I was her biggest hater yet and still is. I am fucked! I hope that this is just my imagination. Jacob walks in and I log out of twitter and leave the page.

"Hey baby. Want to go and maybe have some drinks?" He asks me as he does the eyebrow thing. I can't help but kiss him.

"Fuck yes!"

Chelsea's POV

Man oh man. I can't believe Stephanie is still jealous. Oh well.