Safe and sound

Marks POV

Chelsea is now in a hospital room and I'm waiting to see her. She has been gone for an hour or so and I'm worried. I look down to see I am shaking. I hear a slight buzz in my pocket and get out my phone. I can barely breath with this mask on. Yes I am wearing a mask. There is no way I am getting sick!!! Especially because of the kids. I look at my pohne to see that Bridgette texted me. ((B is Bridgette and M is me.))

B: Hey Mark! Is Chelsea ok?

M: Idk :( she has been gone 4 at least an hour!!

B: OMFG! I hope she's ok!

M: Same!

B: Btw Clarity took Micheal's blanket and threw it in the trash...

M: oh god!

B: I put in the laundry

M: ok thnx

B: Np

M: g2g Nurse is here. Bye!

I turn the phone off as I slowly look up. I see the nurse and she calls my name. I slowly breath in through my mask and get up, then walk to her.

"I presume that you are here for Mrs. Fischbach?" She asks me. I nod simply.

"Yep and is she ok?" She frowns then sighs quietly and looks into my eyes.

"She still hasn't woken up and we are going to do tests on her if she doesn't wake up in like 10 minutes." I can't help but demand to see her. I choke on my tears as I tell the nurse I was sorry. It's just that Chelsea is my everything. She is the thing that keeps me going along with all of my friends.

"I'm so sorry ma'am. It's just I need to see her badly." As I finish she looks at me and nods.

"Its ok. Come with me." She starts walking and I follow. All I can think of is Cinema by Skrillex. 'You are my cinema, I could watch you forever. Action, thriller, I could watch you forever! You are my cinema, a Hollywood treasure! Love you just the way you are, my cinema, my cinema!'

As I enter Chelsea's room I sit down and stare at Chelsea. All I hear is the minutes beep. I hold her hand. Although her palm is sweaty I don't care. I still love her.

"It's ok babe. Your gonna be o-" I stop as I see Chelsea's head move side to side. Then I hear a gasp.

.......................................................

Hey everybody! Sorry I haven't updated I haven't been on wattpad lately and u know. I'm to lazy to update. *sigh* but I will update my ____ x Reader stories soon. Yay! Also I am in LOVE with cinema. But mostly SKRILLEX <3 he's so hot! But not as hot as Markiplier and my bf <3 HAY! SHUT UP ABOUT MY TASTE IN STYLE!.... Lol!

"BLAGH!"

"JACOB STOP IT! Butt head." THAT VINE REFRENCE WAS 4 U TRIN! XD But I hope you guys enjoyed the short chapter. Luv u my Kitty Cets! (K-Eh-t. Say it without a break in the middle) btw that's my new name for you guys! Kitty Cet =^U^=

-Chelsiplier xoxo