Old friend - MUST READ AUTHORS NOTE!!

Marks POV

Today Aaron is gonna go tux shopping because Chloe was going to the mall with Chelsea, Bridgette, and Lauren. I hop in my car and Aaron starts to do a V-LOG. He turns his camera on and points it at me, after a while of talking to his camera.

"You excited Mark? We are all getting tuxedos and I can tell that Adam is happy. Look at him!!" He says and I look up at the mirror to see him bouncing. We are so immature! Aaron points it at me again.

"Yeah I am pretty excited. And we obviously know that Adam is happy but how are you feeling Yami?"

He laughs and continues his V-LOG. As we arrive at the shop I see Chelsea's car here. Well many people do have that same car. As we park in our parking spot Aaron pauses his V-LOG and hops out of the car. He slowly walks up to the door and opens it. All of a sudden I hear screams. Oh my. A man must have seen a girl naked in the dressing rooms or something.

Chelsea's POV

I look out the window and see Aaron, Mark, Adam and Wade. They hop out of the car and start walking toward the shop.

"GIRLS CODE BLUE!!!!! THE BOYS ARE HERE!!!!" They start screaming and run into the bathroom. I see the door open so I quickly hide behind a huge poofy dress.

"So let's go find some tuxedos!" I know that Adam is bouncing because I hear Mark laugh.

"Adam come down! You are acting like a child getting ice cream!" After about twenty minutes of hiding I hear the cashier say happily, "Have a nice day Aaron, Mark and Adam. It's nice to see you again!" She sounds like Michelle. Maybe.

I hear a car engine and after about two minutes I come out of hiding, and look out the window.

"Guys they are gone!" I exclaim as I walk into the bathroom. I see Chloe and the others huddled around Chloe's phone.

"Heey Chloe! What's up du... OMFG BRIDGETTE?!?!?" I hear a voice say. Bridgette smiles and waves.

"Hi! You must be Trinity? Nice to see you!" I hear screaming and the others laugh. I walk over to the phone and wave.

"Hey Trin! I see you met my sister!" Trinity laughs and so does Bridgette.

"Yep!! Why did you not tell me she was your sister?!"

"Well I finally found her today! We have been separated for like ever and it's just amazing to finally find her! She also moved into my neighborhood and wanted to meet her neighbors!" Trinity screams again.

*5 minutes of talking later*

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

We better head home. We got lots of planning to do! I grab Chloe's dress and veil and walk to the cashier.

"Hi welcome to... Chelsea!?"

"Um hi.... What's your name?"

"OMFG IT'S MICHELLE AKA MANGAMINX! I am Marks friend! I have seen you two so many times and let me say that you are BEAUTIFUL! It's an honor to meet you!" I smile and we talk for a while. She keeps the dress and we leave the shop.

*Half way home*

Ugh. My stomach hurts like hell! I doubt that I am going to make it home. Chloe taps my shoulder and looks worried.

"Chels are you ok?"

"No. My stomach fucking hurts and I am really car sick." No... Not car sickness! Ugh!

"Want to pull over?"

"Please!" I pull over and get out of the car. I feel horrible. I realize I am shaking and my mouth is watering. I run over to a tree and puke up nothing. Then I really do puke. I feel somewhat better but I puke again.

I spit and wipe my mouth. I walk over to the car shaking like crazy.

"Awww. Chelsea are you ok?" Lauren says. I shake my head and manage to say, "No. I just fucking puked because my damn stomach couldn't handle being on the road for like half an hour." They all 'Awwww!' and I hop in the passenger seat. Great. I went five years without throwing up.

Chloe starts driving and I frown. We are nearly home and as we get to my house Chloe drops me off.

"Bridgette? Can you drive my car back after you drop them off?"

"Sure thing sis! Get better!" She says as she takes the wheel. She drives off and I enter the house.

"How was the Mall?"

"Good. We went window shopping though and on our way home I had to pull over because I felt sick and then I threw up twice."

"Aww poor baby. Come give Mark a huggy." I walk over to him and hug him softly. He kisses my head and I go into the bedroom. I lay down on my bed and start to feel drowsy. I remember hearing Mark scream yes and then everything was dark.

A/N: YAAAY! update :) So I am very sad right now. I used to be the seventh story on the first page when you search up Markiplier and now I am the first one on the second page. I have 801 reads and 48 comments which is great and I have 40 votes but I am on the second page!!! Please guys comment and vote on my story but I will update if I get 5 comments and at least 5 votes. Easy peasy lemon squeezy! Kk? K. Luv u guys!!! Xoxo

~Chelspiplier KCALMAWW (keepcalmandlovemarkiplierandwilfredwarfstache) =^U^=