.- T W O -.

The hooded sweatshirt covered his identity, but not his anger. I took in his strong but cowardly stance, holding his pistol towards a car as it kicked from the recent shots.

They rattled my brain and my life in less than a second, as the small car with the shattered glass windshield from the shots before barreled into the back of the of the bus. The bus driver swerved, and the pepper of gunshots started again, this time placing themselves in the driver's head. I see Ava as a blur, both of us being thrown like a ragdoll into the walls of the bus as it flipped.

Blood running down his face, the guy removes his hood as he claws his way up a seat to be able to stand on the windows now touching the ground. His piercing green eyes like mine and chocolate tinted hair turned toward me, and he said,"Ella right? You deserve to be dead after what you did to my first love. You never deserved to be on this planet. Neither do I. But I wanted to go with a bang. By the way, the name is Matt. Matt Jones." The pings of his last five bullets aimed at the bus driver, the engine of the bus, Ava, Me, and my father's head. The lethal metal capsules all had my name on them though. "Ella. J." Ping. "O." Ping. "N." Ping. "E." Ping."S." Ping.

Only when my eyelids became heavy I realized if I stayed where I was, if I had just set my head down and just gave in to my past, I would have no purpose to my life.