Chapter 6

Pagkadating namin sa Winstead Airlines, Pumunta agad kami sa conference room at andon lahat ng mga investors namin na agad na pinakilala sakin ni Dad lalo na ang lahat ng mga may matataas na katungkulan, I feel uncomfortable with it. I'm not that a socialite person even si Raine siya gumawa ng lahat nang paraan para maging bestfriends kami.

"And Astrid, this is Mr. Penber Depp, he has the highest share in our investors so he has a call in case of our company." Humarap saakin ang isang lalaki na nasa mid 60's. I smiled and raise my hand for a shake hands.

"Pleasure to meet you, Miss Astrid Winstead." Instead of shaking my hands, yumuko siya para halikan ang likod ng aking kamay. My knuckles.

"Uhh, you too. Mr. Depp." I sweetly smile.

"Uhm, Astrid. I'll just make a call, do you mind?"

"Sure, dad." I willingly answered at iniwan kami ni Dad

"So, Ms. Winstead, are you sure about this?" Napabaling ako kay Mr. Depp at napakunot ang ulo ko sa sinabi niya

"Uhh, yeah. Why you ask?"

"You know, Ms. Winstead, business is hard especially to party girls."

"Excuse me?" Napataas ako ng kilay ng wala sa oras. What the hell?! How did he know about that?

"Chill, Miss Winstead. I'm just giving you advice, don't take it seriously." He even wink at me and walk away to the other investors.

"Anything wrong?" Mom asked.

"Nothing, uhh Mom, may I excuse myself for powder room?" Agad naman tumango si Mom at tumayo ako palabas ng conference room. When I exited, many employees are looking at me but they automatically got back to there works nang mapansin nilang napataas ang kilay ko sa pagkakataka ko sakanila. I headed to the ladies room, and look at myself at the mirror.

"Get your senses and confidence, Astrid Celestine." I muttered in front of the mirror. I sigh.

Nang makalabas ako ako ng powder room, someone grab me and hug my waist.

"What the--"

"Siya. She's my girlfriend." Napatingin ako sa lalaking nakahawak ng mahigpit sa waist ko at napabaling ang tingin sa babaing uhh, mukhang palaka? Gosh!

"Siya?! I don't think so, Zach. She's ugly and looks like a slut." What the fuck?

"Excuse me? Yeah, he's my boyfriend. And before you judge me with my gorgeous ugliness, why don't you look at your natural frog-ness?" For pete's sake! I want to punch her face.

"Me? A frog? How dare you say that to me?!" She was about to slap me and I'm ready para pigilan siya nang umepal naman tong boyfriend kuno ko. Nakakastress sila, my god!

"Don't you dare lay your hands to my girl, Briana!" Agad na sigaw netong Zach daw. The girl named Briana send glares with daggers to him and walk away, and do so, I puke glitters and rainbow. Hah! That's what you get for calling me ugly and a slut.

The hell, she just wake up my bitch attitude.

"Now, can you please fuck off?" I rolled my eyes to guy named Zach. Zach? He look handsome and hot.

"Thanks, love." Love?

"Whatever, so you owe me." I smirked.

"Yeah? One night?" He playfully laugh,

"Surprisingly, I'm not that kind of girl. I'm Astrid Win--" he cut me off.

"Yeah, I know. Astrid Celestine Winstead, daughter of the Ceo and Coo of this company and the party girl."

"How did you know that?"

"Well, simply cause I'm Zach Martini." He wink.

"Martini? Dad's bestfriend is a Martini,"

"Yup. Leandro Martini is my father. Your Dad's bestfriend." He reach for my hand and kiss my knuckles.

"Okay, so shall we go?" I was damn suffocated.

"Where?" He ask when I grab his hand and enter the elevator.

"To the safest place," I giggle habang kunot naman ang ulo niya.

Nang makarating kami sa basement, he insisted na sasakyan nalang niya ang gamitin namin, so I did. Seriously, Zach is kind kahit playboy. And I think he's trust worthy naman.

"Where are we going now?"

"Beer house," I stated and he burst in laughter.

"Seriously? That's the safest zone to you? I thought were going to a bar." He's laughing while saying it. Gosh.

"Oh yes, Mr. Martini. Bawal ako ngayon because I promised to Dad that no parties until I learn so... Beer House will do."

He's still laughing as he started the engine,

"You know what, I always saw you in Throcast." I stated habang nagddrive.

"You do?"

"Yup, saksi ako sa mga hot and gorgeous moves mo," He laugh playfully.

Nang mapansin ko na iba ang daan namin papunta sa beer house ay agad ako nagtanong,

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"My condo. I think that's the safest." He smirked.

Okay?