Chapter 5

Today is Melanie's transition, she is very nervous but yet excited. "I hope I find my mate soon!" Melanie said.

"Me too!" I said.

"Hey Angie have you found your mate yet?" Aura asked Angie.

"No, but hopefully soon I will!" she said.

"oh ok" Aura said.

"ooh I almost forgot we have to take Angie to the mall to get some clothes and stuff!" Melanie said.

"Yea lets go now!" I said. We got dressed and then we went to my car and then we drove to the mall. We walked into a few stores and we bought some clothes for each of us.

"Let's get something to eat I'm starving!" I said everyone agreed. As we were walking to the food court Angie bumped into someone and her bags fell.

"OMG, I'm so sorry!" she said and looked up. It was a boy around our age he had dark hair and dark eyes.

"It's ok I'm Damien and you are?" He asked.

"I'm Angie and these are my friends Isabella, Aura and Melanie." She said.

"Do you want to get something to eat with me?"

"Sure!" she said.

"Your friends can come if they want!"

"No it's ok, we'll meet up with you later Angie!" I said.

"Ok, cool!" she said and they walked off.

"I think that's her mate!" Aura squealed.

"That's what it was like when I met Kyle!"

"Ooh I hope it is!" Me and Melanie said.

"Melanie are you excited for your transition?" I asked.

"Yeah but I'm also scared!" she said.

"It's ok I felt the same way!" I told her. We went to the food court and got some food. We called Angie and she said she was ready to go.

"I have a date with Damien Saturday!!" she squealed.

"Yay!!!" Me Aura and Melanie said.

"That's when the concert is!" I said.

"Also guess what guys?" Angie said.

"Damien is my mate!" she said.

"We kinda guessed it!" Melanie joked. We went home and it was getting close to Melanie's transition! she went into her room and Aura and Angie came into my room to sleep in tonight. We ate some food and I fed Athena, the we watched tv then fell asleep, an hour later I woke up to someone screaming in pain! Aura and Angie obviously heard it too.

"It's Melanie transitioning!"Aura said.

"I feel so bad I wish I could help her get through the pain but I can't!" I said. Finally the screaming stopped.

"She must be done transitioning!" I said. We went back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Sorry it's short! If you have any suggestions leave them in the comments!!

Thanks for reading!!!