Chapter 12

Isabella's Pov

Today my cousin Kacee is coming to stay with us for a week. I'm happy but nervous, I haven't seen her in 3 years, right after Kay was killed is the last time I saw Kacee actually.

"Isabella!" My mom yelled,

"Coming" I yelled and ran to her office.

"Yes mom?" I asked her.

"Can you please fix the guest room for Kacee?"

"Of course mom!" I said.

"Thanks honey, she will be here in 3 hours so maybe Aura and Melanie can help." She said.

"Ok mom" I said. I ran back upstairs and went into my room where Aura and Melanie were (Angie moved in with her mate)

"Hey can you guys help me fix the guest room for Kacee?" I asked.

"Yeah sure" They said.

"Thanks guys!"

"No problem" They said. I got a bed set for Kacee's room and we cleaned it up a bit, we put some of my clothes in the closet just incase, we got done with everything in 2 hours, so that means we have an hour until Kacee comes.

"Ok we are done, let's go watch some movies!" Aura said excitedly.

"Ok sounds good!" I said. We walked to my room and put in a random movie and sat down on my bed. When the movie was almost over we turned it off and went downstairs.

"ISABELLA!!" Kacee yelled and jumped on me,

"Hi Kacee, how are you?" I asked.

"I'm good! I found my mate so I'm so happy!" She said. I looked over and saw a guy with blondish brown hair, he must be Kacee's mate.

"Hi I'm Isabella Kacee's cousin!"

"Hello, I'm Marcus and I am Kacee's mate but I'm guessing you already figured that out." He said.

"Yeah haha, I will show you guys where you will be sleeping!" I said.

"OK" They both said. They followed me upstairs to their room.

"Here you go guys!" I said.

"Thanks Bella!" I tensed and forced a smile.

"Your welcome" I said. I left and went into my room and started crying. I walked over to my dresser and picked up a picture of me and Kay together, the picture was taken a week before she was killed. "I love and miss you Kay....so much!" I whispered.

"Isabella, I'm so sorry I shouldn't have called you that!" I heard Kacee say from behind me.

"It's fine Kacee, you didn't know" I said quietly. She walked over to where I was standing and saw I had a picture of Kay.

"I miss her too Isabella! But we can't go through this again, remember what happened 3 years ago? I can't let that happen again!" She said.

"I know, I know I'm sorry it's just she used to call me that and it brings back so much memories" I said.

"ISABELLA, KACEE, MARCUS DINNER IS READY!!" my mom yelled from downstairs.

"OK, let's go Isabella." Kacee said. I nodded and we walked downstairs to eat. After Dinner my parents went to their office and me, Kacee, Marcus, Aura went into the living room to watch TV. We were watching a movie called Pitch Perfect right now (I love that movie! now carry on reading) when we heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" I said. I walked to the door and opened it and it was Liam and the other guys.

"Hey Li, what's up?' I asked

"Isabella we found this note and it's for you" He said.

"F-for me? What does it say?" I asked.

"We don't know, we haven't read it, when we found it, we came straight here." He said.

"OK guys come in, Aura and Melanie are in the living room, oh and my cousin Kacee and her mate Marcus are in there also and Liam come with me." I said. The guys went to the living room and Liam followed me to my parents office.

"Mom, Dad Liam found this note and it was written to me so I thought I should tell you." I said.

"OK, did you read it dear?" My dad asked.

"Not yet, I wanted to read in front of you guys" I said.

"OK, read it darling" My mom said.

"OK" I said and then started reading the note. NOTE: Hello Bella, do you remember me? If you don't maybe this will remind you, forest 3 years ago? I', sure you figured it out now. Remember how you thought Kay was dead? Well guess what, She's not, yeah that's right Kay is alive! This is not the last letter you will receive, you will get one every week! Well that's all for now! signed Luka.

"Kay is alive?!?! I said then blacked out.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys! Sorry for the cliffhanger lol but anyways did you like this chapter?

Hope you enjoy it!!! Bye my little wolves!!!

Picture of Kacee's room on the side