Chapter 22

Kay's pov

There she is. There is my beautiful twin sister Isabella. I just want to run up and hug her and tell her everything is okay but I can't and hurts me so bad. I feel tears stinging in my eyes, I then feel Ryder squeeze my hand trying to comfort me. It helped a little but not as much as I would have hoped. "Alright she's right here!" Luka said to my dad. I saw Isabella hug my parents and two other girls. Luna motioned for me to go my family. I can't believe I'm trading my place for Kay's this is wrong. I hesitate to go but Luka glares at me. I ran over to Isabella and gave her a tight hug.

"I've missed you so much Kay!" Isabella said into my shoulder.

"I've missed you too Bella!" I said letting go of her. I walked over towards my family and Isabella started to walk over to Luna. Suddenly I heard my father shout,

"Now!" As he said that Isabella ran back to us and wolves emerged from the woods.

"Ah I expected something like this for you. Luckily for me I brought wolves of my own." Luka said smirking. Luka then looked at my father and said,

"I'm not without Kay and Isabella, the only way for that to happen is to kill me but that will never happen because I am stronger than you little brother. I always have been." I heard my father growl then shift and lunge at Luka. Then it seemed as everything was in slow motion wolves lunging at each other tearing each other apart. Just as I turned I saw a huge brown wolf jumping at me just as it was about to strike a white wolf tackled it biting into its neck killing it instantly. The white wolf turned to me and then I saw beautiful crystal blue eyes Isabella just saved us I heard my wolf Lillian say. I looked around and saw a bunch of dead wolves on the ground already. I felt tears falling down onto my cheeks. This is my fault these poor wolves died because of me. I looked around and couldn't see anyone anymore. I started to feel dizzy and as I fell to the ground, I felt someone pick me up as everything went black.

"When will she wake up?"

"She should be waking up any second now." I started to open my eyes but closed them when I was met with a really bright light.

"She's awake."

"Hi sweetie are you okay?" I opened my eyes again and saw a woman standing over me.

"I uh where am I?" I asked her.

"You're in the pack house darling you passed out during the fight and your mate brought you here to the pack doctor.

"The fight? Is everyone okay? Where is my parents and sister? Wait where is my mate?" I asked jumping up. The woman placed a hand I'm my shoulder looking at me sympathetically and said,

"You need to rest dear you don't want hurt your baby do you?"

My eyes widened and I yelled, "Baby?!" She looked at me and said,

"Yes you are pregnant my dear." I'm pregnant what? I thought. We're gonna have a pup! I heard Lillan say.

"I'm going to go get your mate." I nodded not really paying attention too worried about being pregnant. I heard the woman walk out of the door. I put my hands on my stomach sighing. I can't believe I'm having a baby. A few minutes later I heard the door opening and I looked over seeing Ryder come in the room.

"Hey love how're you feeling?" He asked taking my hand that wasn't on my stomach.

"I'm fine just a little surprised." I told him

"I'm guessing the doctor already told you the news." He said smiling a little.

"Yeah I can't believe it." I said in disbelief.

"Where are my parents and sister?" I asked looking at him.

His smile went away and he cleared his throat then said, "I'm gonna go get Isabella." I stared him confused as he walked of the room. He's acting weird I wonder why. I heard the door opening once again. I looked up and saw Isabella come in with my mate and two other people. They looked really upset. They got closer and I saw dried tears on her cheeks there were also tears in the other girl with red hair's eyes.

"Isabella what's wrong?" I asked grabbing her hand in mine.

"T-they're dead!" She said sobbing.

I scrunched my eyebrows, "Who's dead Isabella?" I asked her rubbing her back.

"All of them! Mom, dad, Melanie! They killed our pack!" She said letting go of my hand and running up to this guy I assume is her mate.

"What?" I whispered, my breath catching in my throat.

"No no they can't be dead! Mom and dad are not dead!" I yelled as tears started to fall down my cheeks. Ryder came up to trying to hug me but I pushed him away. I started to pace the room running my hands roughly through my hair. This can't be happening! I thought this was going to be good I just got home from being trapped for 3 and a half years and I found out I'm having a pup but of course fate is cruel.

"Kay please calm down I know this is bad but we need to leave right away!" I heard Isabella say quietly. I turned to her.

"What do you mean we need to leave?" I asked her.

"Its not safe here Kay we need to leave right away." She said.

"Where are we going to go?" I asked shaking my head.

"Liam has a place back in England we can go." She said wiping her tears.

"Well who's all going?"

"Me, you, Aura and our mates." That's basically all of the people that survived. Liam's band mates are taking their mates somewhere safe."

"What about Emily and Erik?" I asked Ryder.

He looked at me then sadly said,"Emily they both died." No I promised to protect them.

"Its not your fault Kay." Isabella said rubbing my back soothingly.

"We need to leave now Kay it's the only way to protect us and our unborn baby." Ryder said hugging me. He's right I need to focus on what's best for my pup. We all walked out of the huge room that looked like a hospital room and went into rooms to pack. After we were done we all walked out to Liam's truck and got inside him driving away leaving our old life behind us.

A/N: Hiii this is the last chapter in this book!! Bye my little wolves until next time.
~Kiara