Chapter 20

Isabella's POV

We have been training very hard for this "trade" and we pretty much are ready for the all we need is the witch to come in and mask our scents. The witch should be here in a couple hours to mask our scents so in the mean time we are going to go over the plan again with everyone. "Attention everyone!", The alpha said loudly. Everyone stopped talking at once. "As you all are aware the "trade" will be going on tomorrow so no one can leave the pack house except the warriors just until this fiasco is over. The pack house is the safest place right now so we can't risk anyone getting killed. That's all I have to say for now, I will announce when it is safe to leave. Thank you for coming, you may leave." Everyone started to get up to go to the main pack house where everyone will be staying until this is all over. I walked over to Liam to talk to him.

"Hey Liam I haven't seen you for a while." I told him frowning. He looked away from me rubbing his neck than said,

"Yeah I've been really busy lately but I uh have to go do something I'll talk to you later." Then he walked off to his car then left. I frowned and though he's been really distant lately and he seems like he's hiding something. It's probably nothing I thought shrugging. My mother walked up to and said,

"The Witch will be here soon Isabella so don't leave anywhere." I looked at her then said,

"OK, I didn't have any plans anyways." I said laughing. She smiled then walked away. I walked over to Melanie and Aura and said,

"Hey do you guys know what's going on with Liam? He's been really distant and I think he's hiding something." They looked at me then Aura started to say,

"Well he's" but Melanie stopped her by punching her arm.

"Hrs probably just stressed out with what's going on!" She said quickly. I looked at them suspiciously and said,

"Oh yeah you're probably right." I walked away and thought maybe she's right he's probably just stressed and once this is over everything will go back to normal.

°

°

°

The Witch should be here any minute now. We're all waiting on her and right now I couldn't be anymore nervous. Ashton one of the warriors picked up on my emotions and said, "Hey everything will be ok Isabella there's nothing to be afraid of we'll get your sister back I promise." Ashton has always been really sweet.

"Thanks Ashton I appreciate it." I said with a small smile. He looked at me and smiled back. Finally we heard a knock at the door so my father got up to answer the door. He walked back in with a pretty girl with light blonde hair and blue eyes.

"This is Lana. She is the strongest witch from France." My father said introducing her.

She smiled then said with a French accent, "Hello I am here to help mask your scents but be warned it doesn't last forever." She walked up to the warriors and waved her hand in front of them then a faint mist surrounded them and I could no longer smell them. My parents and I didn't need our scents masked as Luka knew we were coming.

"Thank you Lana for coming all the way here to help us." My mother said. Lana turned around to look at my mother then said with a smile,

"But of course anything for a friend."

"Now if you needn't nothing more I'll be on my way." Lana said looking at everyone.

"No, no you may leave thank you for your help if you ever need anything please do ask." My mother said to her then hugged her. Lana hugged her back then left. My father turned to everyone then said,

"As part of the plan we should be go to where the "trade" will be held so that the warriors can get into place." Everyone nodded and we all went to were the "trade" will be held. The warriors plus Liam and the guys  took their place hidden within the woods while my parents me and Melanie and Aura waited out on the open.

"He'll be here soon I'm sure of it." My father said growling. This is very intense and the wait is killing me.

"Ah so everyone's here on time excellent." We heard a voice say and Luka came out from the forest with a teenage girl. "Kay" My heart beat wildly she's gotten so beautiful with her long dark brown hair and blue eyes just like mine she looks just like she did 3 years ago but more mature. There was a young guy holding her hand with dark hair, that must be her mate. Kay looked straight into my eyes and I couldn't look away. I can't believe my sister is right in front of me. I saw a woman with a little boy behind Kay. I wonder who they are. That doesn't matter right now all that matters is Kay is standing right there in front of me.

"Hand over Isabella and you can have Kay back." Luka said smirking.

My dad looked at him then said, "Alright she's right here." Luka pushed Kay forward and she started walking closer to us with that guy and the woman with the child followed her. My dad hugged me then whispered in my ear,

"You know the plan don't be afraid." I hugged him tightly and nodded. I walked over to my mother and hugged her then I hugged Aura and Melanie. Once Kay was fully over to us I ran to her and hugged her super tight.

"You have Kay now hand over Isabella!" Luka said with a sneer. I started to walk closer to him when I heard my my father yell ,"Now!" Then the others started emerging from the woods. I then ran back to Liam and he hugged me.

"Ah I suspected something like this from you I knew you would never give up your daughter, so luckily for my I brought fighters of my own." Luka said smirking then wolves came out from behind Luka and growled.

Luka looked at my father then said "I'm not leaving without Kay and Isabella the only way for that to happen is to kill me which will never happen because I am stronger than you little brother"

A/n:
Hey guys here's the next chapter! I hope you like it!!! I made it longer since I haven't updated in a while. Anyways don't forget to vote and (or) comment! All comments are welcome even hate or criticism I  can take it! Anyways byeeeeee my little wolves!!! Btw there is a picture of the Witch Lana on the side!
~Kiara

QOTD: Favorite food?

AOTD: Mine's pizza or lasagna