Chapter 6

Today is the day of the concert we are so excited!!!

"Let's get dressed for the concert!"

"But the concert is in 3 hours." I said.

"So, we can find our seats and look around the stadium and we can--- I cut her off

"Ok Aura we get it let's go" I said. We went and told mom and dad they said ok then we left in my car and got something to eat. We drove to the stadium and it was HUGE!!

"WOW! this place is HUGE!" Melanie said.

"I know right!!" Aura said.

"We parked the car and we walked into the stadium and went to look for our seats they were not that hard to find considering they were in the front row. After we found our seats we went looking around the stadium for about an hour, then people started to come so we got some drinks and cotton candy then we went back to our seats.

"I can smell my mate!" Me and Melanie said at the same time.

"Wow what a coincidence you guys find your mates at the concert.

"Hey Izzy what if your mate is one of the 1D guys?" she joked.

"Yeah right!" I said.

"I'm going to the bathroom!" Melanie said.

"Ok" Me and Aura said. A few minutes later she came back smiling like crazy.

"I found my mate his name is Ryan he is super cute and we have a date next Saturday!!" She said.

"OMG we are so happy for you Melanie!!" Me and Aura said. The opening acts started to play then finally 1D came out and I looked at Liam and he looked at me we locked eyes and Alexia said "Mate" Oh My Gosh Liam freaking Payne is my mate no freaking way I thought we broke eye contact and I looked at my friends and I said

"Liam Payne is my mate no freaking way!"

"We could kind of tell by the way you looked at each other." Aura said.

"What am I supposed to do what if he doesn't like me what if he rejects me he probably wants a mate that is really pretty----- I kept rambling on until Melanie cut me off

"He is going to love you and you are very beautiful!" she said.

"Thanks" I said. They sung some songs then they went to change then came back Liam was watching me the whole time. After they sung their last song we got ready to go backstage.

"I guess I will ask to talk to him privately and tell him but I'm guessing he already knows I'm his mate." I told the girls.

"Ok go get em' tiger!" Aura joked. We were going up in the line of screaming girls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Sorry it's short and tell me what you think!!