Chapter 13 *part 2*

The next morning I woke up earlier than usual. I walked downstairs to the kitchen and my mom was making breakfast. "Do you want some breakfast Isabella?" She asked.

"No....I'm not hungry." I said. She sighed ans turned around and looked at me.

"I know you're worried about Kay but everything will turn out good in the end." She said.

"How do you know mom?" I asked.

"We don't know where she is and if we find her what are we gonna do? If we just take her and leave, Luka will come back for us, you know that.....we should just give him what he wants....which is me." I said quietly.

"Absolutely not! We're not gonna give up without a fight are you crazy?! Do you honestly think that if we give him what we want he'll stop?" Liam said walking into the kitchen.

"Maybe" I said.

"Well he probably won't, don't wanna risk it even if he would stop the answer is still no, you're mine not his he will not have you!" He said.

"Well we have to come up with a plan fast or else he might come for you Isabella." Liam said.

"We're having a pack meeting later today to discuss a plan." My mother said.

"OK." Liam said and walked out of the kitchen. I sighed and whispered,

"This is too much." then walked back upstairs to my room. I sat down in bed and then I looked over at my bedside table and picked up the picture frame that had a picture of me and Kay together. I looked at the photo studying our faces how we looked so happy without a care in the world. I felt a something wet on My cheek and rnealized I was crying.

I miss you so much Kay, you don't understand how much I miss you I said in my mind.

I miss you too Bella I heard in my mind.

Alexia was that you? its not funny stop! I said back in my mind.

That wasn't me little one.

What the? I thought.

It's me Bella.....Kay.

What? How are you talking to me? I thought.

I...I don't know but you need to hurry Bella before its too late! I love you forever and always. She said.

Kay? don't go please I need you! Where are you? I thought.

I must go now I'm sorry Bella....I love you bye.... She said, then all I heard was nothing.

Kay? please I love you too! I thought even though she probably couldn't hear me anymore.

What just happened? I thought.

You have talked to your sister little one she has always been able to hear you. Alexia said.

What? Then why have I never heard or been able to talk to her? I asked.

It's her power little one, she has not contacted you because she was too weak to. She said.

How do you know this? I asked.

You ask many questions little one. She said and chuckled.

No I don't. I mumbled.

I cannot tell you everything my love but you will find out soon. She said.

What is she talking about? I thought.

"Isabella!! Mom said its time for the pack meeting so c'mon!" I heard Aura yell from outside my bedroom door.

"OK I'm coming!" I yelled back.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Hey guys I'm back!!! Sorry its short! And I'm so sorry I put the story on hold I have been sooo busy with school ugh but I'll try to update every Saturday!!! Yay!!! That's all my little wolves!!!

Hey don't forget to.............wait for it.......VOTE AND COMMENT!!! It's the only way I know you guys actually enjoy my story!!! Byeeeeeeeeeeee I love you guys!!! If you EVER need someone to talk to I'm here!!! <3

~Kiara