Chapter 7

We were getting closer in line to meet one direction and my mate, I am getting more anxious by the wait!

"Calm down girl you will meet your mate in a few minutes!" Aura said.

"I know I'm just so nervous and excited to meet him!" I said Here we go there are only 3 more girls in front of us!! I see Liam look me in the eyes then whisper something to Zayn and Zayn looks at me with wide eyes then smiles.

"Ok what was that about?" Melanie asked.

"I don't know but Liam looked at me then said something to Zayn then Zayn looked at me wide eyed and the smiled!" I said.

"Well it looks like we are next in line, then you can talk to your mate!" Aura told me.

"I know I am excited but wait what if he rejects me because i'm not good enough!" I said sadly.

"Girl please he is not gonna reject you and you are definitely good enough, your gorgeous, smart and talented!" Aura said.

"Thanks Aura!" I told her.

"Alright here we go!" Melanie said. We walked up to them and they all stared at me wide eyed. I walked to the exact opposite side of Liam, my friends gave me the 'WTF' look. The first person was Harry.

"Hello future Alpha of the Blue moon pack!" he said.

"Uh..hello future alpha of the dark forest pack!" I told him with a smirk. I walked over to the next person which was Louis.

"Hello Miss future alpha" he said with a slight bow.

"Hello beta of the stone willow pack." I said. I walked over to Niall and he said the same thing as Louis and I said

"Hi Alpha of the the clover pack." I then walked over to Zayn and he smirked and said

"Hello Future Alpha and future Mrs. Payne!" I blushed and said

"Hi beta of the Dark forest pack!" I told him I finally got to Liam and my heart started to beat really fast!

"MATE" Alexia said. Liam looked me in the eyes and pulled me into a hug and whispered in my ear

"Are you trying to avoid me little mate?" he asked I shivered and said

"N-no".

"Good because then that would be awfully wrong of you wouldn't it?" he asked.

"Y-yes mate" I said. uhh why am I stuttering I mean come on I probably sound pathetic! I said in my head. He let go of me and chuckled,

"I think it's cute when you stutter!" he said. I blushed, oh my I forgot mates can read other mates minds.

"Well your guys turn is up but meet me at after the concert and everything in the front row seat where you were!" He told me.

"O-ok Mate!" He chuckled and kissed my cheek, I swear I felt sparks. I went up to my friends and told them Liam said to meet him after the concert and everything else at our seats we were sitting at. We went back to our seats and we started waiting for my mate and his friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I was super busy with school and everything! Also I put a pic of beautiful Liam on the side!!

Comment

Vote

Fan

Talk to me lol