Chapter 9

Today is mine and Liam's date, I'm so excited! "Isabella, come downstairs!" My mother yelled. I ran downstairs and walked to my mother's office.

"Yes mom?"

"I've heard you found your mate honey!" She said.

"Yes mom, I have, I also have a date with him tonight at 5!" I tell her.

"Really honey, that's great I'm so happy for you! She said.

"Thanks mom!" I said.

"You have to bring him her soon darling" She tells me.

"I will mom" I told her.

"Well I have to go get ready for my date, love you mom!"

"Love you too sweetie, have fun!" She tells me. I run upstairs to my room and Aura, Melanie and Angie were sitting on bed. I raise my eyebrow and say

"Why are you in my room?"

"We are gonna help you get ready for your date with Liam!" Aura says excitedly.

"Girl you need to calm down!" Melanie tells Aura.

"Whatever" Aura says.

"Aww is little Aura made?" Angie mocks in a baby voice.

"Shut up" Aura mutters. We start laughing at her and she just pouts.

"Ok anyway are you guys gonna help me or not?"

"We are!" Aura yells. I go to take a shower and when I get out I brush my teeth again and then I walk out and the girls have my outfit set out. The outfit I'm gonna wear is a blue tribal print tank top with black skinny jeans and blue sandals. I put the outfit on then Aura sat me down in a chair and Aura did my makeup and Melanie did my hair, my hair was in like a fishtail braid. I grabbed my purse and went downstairs to feed Athena then I waited for Liam to pick me up. Angie already left cause she has another date with Damien. I heard a knock on the door and my mom answered it cause I had to run upstairs to get my phone. I ran downstairs and my mom was talking to Liam.

"Ok, I'm ready!" I told Liam.

"Ok" He said and smiled.

"Bye honey love you have fun." my mom said.

"Bye mom, love you too!" I said and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"It was nice meeting you Liam!" My mom told Liam.

"It was nice meeting you too Mrs. Rose!" Liam told her.

"We should get going now." Liam said.

"Ok" I said. We walked out of the house, then we walked down to his car, and he opened my door then walked to his side.

"Ooh what a gentleman." I said. He just smiled.

"So where are we going?" I asked him.

"It's a surprise!" He said.

"I hate surprises" I muttered.

"You'll love this one though." He said.

"I hope so!" I muttered again. He just chuckled. We finally got to where we were going and it was a forest.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"You'll see" He said. We got out of the car and then he came up behind me and covered my eyes.

"Liam!" I whisper-yelled.

"What are you doing?" He chuckled and said

"I just don't want you to see if you saw it wouldn't be a surprise." I just huffed. We finally stopped and he took his hands off of my eyes and when I saw I gasped. We were in a forest and there was a beautiful lake and there was a blanket with a picnic basket on it.