Chapter 8

They finally came over to us and my heart started beating really fast! "Here comes our mate!!" Alexia said.

"I know I can't wait to really get to know him and talk to him. I said to her.

"Hi love!" Liam said.

"H-hi L-liam." I said(more like stuttered!) He laughed and said

"Don't be so nervous I won't hurt you!"

"I know it's just you are part of my favorite band and also my mate and I'm trying not to fangirl!" I said then blushed at what I said. He chuckled.

"You look really cute when you chuckle he said. I blushed a deeper red.

"Do you want to go on date with me so we can get to now each other more "mate" he said.

"Yeah sure!" I said.

"Ok how about this Saturday since I'm free?" He asked.

"Sounds g-great I told him.

"Ok see you Saturday love!" he said then walked away with his band mates.

"OMG!!! I have a date with Liam freaking Payne!! OMG, OMG I gonna die!!!" I yelled.

"I know your excited Izzy but calm down!" Aura said. Take deep breaths Isabella deep breaths. I told my self.

"Ok, I'm good... I think!" I told them.

"Ok let's go home I am so freaking tired!!!"Melanie said. Me and Aura nodded in agreement. We drove home and I went to my mom and dad's office and I told them I found my mate they said the were happy and that we will talk more about it tomorrow. I went upstairs and fed Athena then changed and then I lied down in my big bed them tried to go to sleep but I kept thinking about Liam. After a while I finally fell asleep and had a lovely dream about Liam.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Another picture of Isabella on the side!!

A/N:

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time I have been super busy!!

Tell me what you think, comment vote, fan whatever :P