Chapter 2

When I woke up the next day, I got up and went to take a shower. After I got out of the shower I brushed my teeth and dressed in a white dress with pink sandals and I curled my hair and put on natural make-up. I went downstairs and my mom had breakfast on the table for the whole pack , I went up and gave her a hug an I went over to my dad and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I sat down and began to eat my breakfast, not long after Aura, Kyle and Melanie came down, then finally the rest of the pack. There are 10 people in our pack including me. The Alpha(my dad) said that there is a pack meeting today. "What do you think the meeting is about?" Melanie asked.

"I don't know but I think it has something to do with my transition." I said. After breakfast we went outside to where the pack meeting was held. The Alpha started speaking.

"Everyone is probably wondering why we are having a pack meeting today. This pack meeting has to do with my daughter's transition Friday which is tomorrow, as you know she is the future Luna of this pack, I want everyone to show respect to her. That is all I need to say, thank you everyone and have a nice day."

"wow that was a really short meeting." Aura said.

"I know right." me and Melanie said.

"So what do you guys want to do to day?" I asked.

"I don't know" Melanie said.

"I have a date with Kyle at 6:30, you guys could help get ready?" Aura asked.

"Of course" Me and Melanie said. "YAY!!!" Aura said. We walked upstairs to Aura's room and I said.

"Ok Aura go get in the shower and me and Melanie will find your outfit!" I said.

"Ok!" she said. she went to get in the shower and me and Melanie went into Aura's walk-in closet.

"How about this dress?" Melanie asked and held up an Orange Mini dress.

"No, that dress is so not cute!" I laughed. she chuckled

"Ok fine." she said.

"How about this dress?" she asked again and held up an emerald green dress it was beautiful.

"Yes, that's perfect!" I said

"Now shoes...ooh what about these?" I asked holding up a pair of white

pumps.

"Yeah, those are cute!" she said. We also picked out a gold necklace with a green gem with matching earrings. When she came out we sat her down on a chair in front of her mirror Melanie covered the mirror with a towel so Aura couldn't see anything.

"Hey that's not fair!" Aura pouted.

"Life's not fair sweet cheeks!" I joked. We straightened her hair and put a little bit of make-up on her and then we took off the towel so she could she her self in the mirror.

"WOW I look hot!" she yelled.

"Thanks you guys!" she said again.

"Your welcome now go out there and wow your mate!" Melanie said. We walked out of the room and Kyle looked up at Aura and his jaw dropped and his eyes got wide. He cleared his throat and said.

"Wow you look amazing Aura!" he said she blushed and said thanks. They walked out the door and me and Melanie Squealed. We went upstairs and watched some movies and ate some Chinese Take-out food and eventually went to sleep in my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put a picture of Aura on the side and here is the link for her Outfit for her date with Kyle:http://www.polyvore.com/auras_date_with_kyle/set?id=97768632